1. 1. what jedi style did revan have?

• Form I
    • Form II
    • Form III
    • Form IV
    • Form V
    • Form VI
    • Form VII

As far as I know, all Jedi know Form I, because simply it is based on traditional sword figthing, without any specialties. If you ask me Revan might have either know any of the forms. It is suggested in the KOTOR that Revan was a great lightsaber combatant with incredible finesse, so it is likely he mastered Form II. However, because he is versatile, he could have also learned, form III, IV, V, and VII. I still think form II fits he best, though.

This may be a silly question but, why are you all assuming those seven forms are going to be the same that Obsidian will put into the game? :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

This may be a silly question but, why are you all assuming those seven forms are going to be the same that Obsidian will put into the game? :)

I don't think anyone is really, we're just having fun talking about lightsabers.

I really don't think its a particular form that makes you stronger. Its how much you practice with said form and how much understanding you can get from that form.

Many martial arts have differing styles, though a particular style doesn't mean its superiority. Its how much you practice and how much you learn, how much you overcome your physical limits.

Though I sometimes wonder who would win if a fencing master with a rapier went up against a traditional Chinese swordsman or a Japanese Samurai with a katana.