Silver Armor Guy is Mandalore

So what's the deal with Mandalore?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the deal with Mandalore?

• Mandalore is a new character. Simple.
    • Canderous Ordo is the new Mandalore under the Armor.
    • Cassus Fett is the new Mandalore under the Armor.
    • A different plot twist option.
    • Who cares?
    • Other, describe.

Where has it been said if it's Mandalore or not? The True Lord of the Mandalore wears a RED MASK, it can disconnect frm the actual Helmet. This Dude does where a helmet much like the Mandalorians in the Sith War, but I don't believe he is the Mandalore.

I highly doubt the leader of the Mandalorians is alone and helping out some Republic scum. In KOTOR he was rebuilding the armies and testing new Jedi Weapons, not to mention he beat down HK. Mandalore has other things to do.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Where has it been said if it's Mandalore or not? The True Lord of the Mandalore wears a RED MASK, it can disconnect frm the actual Helmet. This Dude does where a helmet much like the Mandalorians in the Sith War, but I don't believe he is the Mandalore.

I highly doubt the leader of the Mandalorians is alone and helping out some Republic scum. In KOTOR he was rebuilding the armies and testing new Jedi Weapons, not to mention he beat down HK. Mandalore has other things to do.

It says Mandalore in the pic from lucasarts.

post-936-1099101452.jpg

This is freaky. He must be the dumbest Mandalore Alive. He's got to build armies and Clans, but instead he's hanging out with Republic scum.

From what I can figure this chracter became Mandalore when I told one of the Devs he was still around.

IT's not Canderous or Cassus. There is already a Mandalore by the time of KOTOR, why he's with the Ebon Hawk and not rebuilding his sector is beyond me.

Though it could be perhaps that Obsidan forgot that a Mandalore was already established in KOTOR 1. I have to remind a dev of such a thing about a month back, who didn't understand that regardless of the intentions a New Mandalore was created.

This worries me a little, because Obsidian is no longer portraying a long Mandalore warrior, they are now portraying the Leader of the Entire Mandalorians Race.

I would like it to be Candyman, but I have a hunch it is another mandalorien who knew candyman.

If it was guy who knew Canyman then it wouldn't be Mandalore. I wonder if the planet Mandalore is one of the planets now? The lord of Mandalore would be there. From what I can muster. If Mandalore is one of the Planets, the PC goes there to summon Mandalore for something. Perhaps both he and the PC face off, and Mandalore pays loyalty to the PC. Yet still not a good enough reason to leave his people.

This whole Mandalore thing has my mind wondering. It would be cool if Mandalore tells the PC that his armies are at the PC's service. Then like at the end of the game, if there's a fleet Battle, the Mandalore's forces join the battle on Basilisk War Droids. You can decide also which side they help, depending on Dark Side or lightside status.

This whole Mandalore thing has my mind wondering. It would be cool if Mandalore tells the PC that his armies are at the PC's service. Then like at the end of the game, if there's a fleet Battle, the Mandalore's forces join the battle on Basilisk War Droids. You can decide also which side they help, depending on Dark Side or lightside status.

That's not a bad idea :devil:

I do hope there is some kind of large scale battle that we can influence with BM or with some military strategies like Revan.