Korriban Poll

What's your CURRENT opinion of Korriban? (in KOTOR2)  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What's your CURRENT opinion of Korriban? (in KOTOR2)

• I'm looking forward to it.
    • I'm ecstatic!
    • I'm disinterested...
    • It's lame.
    • *sharpens a knife..........*
    • OMG! What happened to sweet Yuthura? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
    • MAKE IT STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT ALL STOP!!!!!!!!!!
    • Korriban was the place where I had my first time.......... :wub:
    • *throws up on the keyboard*
    • *bashes head on the keyboardddsdfferdb*
    • This is the greatest poll ever made!

I'm looking forward to going back to Korriban, I remember thinking that they would have to put Korriban in the game somehow after they named it hte SIth Lords...and they did....

...now another thought I had was what if we go back to Dantoine and find out something really corrupt about the jedi...I don't know what but I've always been a SIth Advocate...the Jedi are like Catholics...light of the world but you know they are up to somehting when they only want young kids....kinda like Dantoine or even Couriscant is like the Never land ranch  :o  :lol:

(w00t) I never thought of the Jedi like that :lol:

That was a good one :thumbsup:

:p" Maybe this time we discover the evils Ajunta Paul was talking about in the Sith tombs...

I remember months ago when some people guessed that something about Ajunta Paal would be in KOTOR II, most notably the "evil" that they discover. Most people shot that idea down quickly. But I think it is a definate possibility, especially now that we know we're going back to Korriban.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Guest Darth Banooby7

The Jedi aren't the only ones who are perverts! Remember what Bastila said about Saul Karath . . . "The Dark Side has perverted him Carth . . . " But the Jedi only want children, and don't mary . . . hmmmmmmmm . . . Which do YOU think is more perverted?

The Jedi aren't the only ones who are perverts!  Remember what Bastila said about Saul Karath . . . "The Dark Side has perverted him Carth . . . "  But the Jedi only want children, and don't mary . . . hmmmmmmmm . . . Which do YOU think is more perverted?

(w00t)

that

was

uncalled

for

<_<

Please, Behave...

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Guest Darth Banooby7

I just *twitch* act crazy as a *twitch* joke.

I really am a smart guy. *twitch*

I've lost my marbles wating for info.

Haha I know, waiting for decent info on this game is insane...they are really REALLY making us wait....they have us by the balls.....they are so....SITH like....and in that case my hopes for the game rise even more....I think Obsidian is going to do better than Bioware, personally, I don't care if there track record is new or not...they know what they're doing....and hey....Rocky was an underdog too....maybe we'll get 5 KOTOR sequels like Rocky did....ok....the cocaine's wearing off I'll be back later....

Guest Darth Banooby7

Lord Satasn :

Yeah, usualy a longer wate does mean somthing good. Its just soooooo hard. I wated for the KotOR I PC version, and this wating is REALLY getting OLD. But, on the bright side, the conversations usualy are better on the boards BEFORE the game comes out. Then, a few months after the release, it all goes to hell in a hand basket. Just go 2 the BioBoards and you'll see what I mean!

Lord Satasn :

Yeah, usualy a longer wate does mean somthing good.  Its just soooooo hard.  I wated for the KotOR I PC version, and this wating is REALLY getting OLD.  But, on the bright side, the conversations usualy are better on the boards BEFORE the game comes out.  Then, a few months after the release, it all goes to hell in a hand basket. Just go 2 the BioBoards and you'll see what I mean!

yeah I know what u mean, it's so crazy on there....funny thing is the questions they have this late after the games release I wonder how they havent figured stuff out by now....

...but neways I meant I think Obsidian is gonna make a better game than Bioware did, I wasnt referring to the forums, I jsut meant it'll be MUCH darker than KOTOR 1, obviosuly by the title, but I dunno...I got a bad feeling about htis...in a very good way :):):devil: (w00t) SITHLORD PRESTIGE CLASS????? HOLY $^#&

Guest Darth Banooby7

Yeah, I LOVE darker games. Sometimes the light side seems so cheesy!

BioWare did good but Obsidian's game will be kickass!

Well I'm gonna go watch the world series, seeya!!!

Yeah, I LOVE darker games.  Sometimes the light side seems so cheesy!

BioWare did good but Obsidian's game will be kickass!

Well I'm gonna go watch the world series, seeya!!!

exactly....I hope the Endings in KOTOR 2 are better than KOTOR 1....the lightside in KOTOR was a rip off of A New Hope...and the Darkside ENding was aight, but too short.....I hope they are more deep and are longer this time around, and try to show what happens with each character-but that would be a stretch....as long as they are better than FABLE's endings it's all good...

Well with a game that will have 4 CD's or more I'm expecting an amazing ending, not one that lasts like 30 seconds. But somethings that shows that I have achieved something.

Being able to see your characters after the ending SHOULD be included.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

By the way, who do you guys think the Hooded Figure is at the end of the Korriban teaser trailor....?  I"m thinking maybe a possible Revan appearance...or its the 3rd Sith, the female maybe....what do you guys think?!

I think it was just there for the trailer. But suggesting Revan isn't that far off.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

..sweet Yuthura :thumbsup:

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old

And darker days are drawing near

The winter winds will be much colder

Now you're not here.

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky

And one by one they disappear

I wish that I was flying with them

Now you're not here.

Like the sun through the tres you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way

You always loved this time of year

Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

..sweet Yuthura :thumbsup:

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old

And darker days are drawing near

The winter winds will be much colder

Now you're not here.

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky

And one by one they disappear

I wish that I was flying with them

Now you're not here.

Like the sun through the tres you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way