Wish list

I've played KOTOR many times through, and there are some things that lack in the game, even though it still rocked. What I would like to see in The Sith Lords:

1) Realistic Lightsaber combat- I mean, like dismembering a hand, or their torso. I don't mean gushing blood or anything, but just cut off a body part. It dosn't even have to kill them (granted you just cut off their hand), it could just cripple them, or hinder their fighting capablilties. I'd like to get a bionic hand. B)

2)Fighting Styles- I don't know if this is comfirmed, or just another rumor, but I would like to see different fighting styles, which give combat bonuses, or penalties. Also, animations for them too, like Revans on his flagship.

3)Faster combat- Combat in KOTOR sometimes got very tedious. It got slow, when someone didn't finish their attack soon enough, so everyone else just stopped and looked at their opponents.

4)Better Single Bladed Lightsabers- Many people have pointed this out, that the single bladed lightsaber was underpowered compared to the Dual Lightsaber, and Double bladed ones. I will always use the single blade, but I would just like to have it evened out.

5)Moveing while fighting- I didn't like the fact that combat stayed in one place all the time (unless you had a reason to be a coward and run away). I'll relate this to Luke and Vaders fight in the Return of the Jedi(which in my opinon is the best lightsaber duel in all of Star Wars), they kept moving all over the Emperor's throne room. Like, if you happen to be winning the fight, your opponent could be forced backwards.

Add something if you'd like to see a new feature in the Sith Lords.

Jumping. :lol: Though it will never happen, it's a good wish.

Better masks and helms, certainly.

A dog named dogmeat. :)

Good character past, perhaps the ability to choose your background a la arcanum.

Toned down ram requirement, the first game stuttered even though I've got 508, not 512.

A face maker for double the fun!

Modding utilities for clothes. That'd make quite a few people happy.

The ability to choose your first saber colour, not based off of class or anything. (Like if you were to say my first saber colour was pink, you get pink!)

A giant badger to hand out donuts in the Ebon Hawk!

Fnord.

I want more than 2 endings so it will have more replay value.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would like to see a party size larger than three.

Although I seem to be very partial to a party of six, I think even being able to take 4-5 (total counting myself) would have been better than being limited to three.

If I could take more than two with me on expeditions in KOTOR1, I would choose another jedi (Juhani/Bastila), a scoundrel (Mission), a gunner (Carth/Canderous), a droid (HK-47), and a melee fighter (Zaalbar). Honestly, I saw no reason to take T3 once I had HK, almost never brought along Jolee (I think he got knocked unconscious more times than I could count)... two characters that could have been dumped from the roster.

At least you had full control, unlike the pathetic "henchman" system of NWN, and I would love to see a VISIBLE action queue return in other games of this type. So I know what they're going to do in what order to whom.

Obviously, to facilitate a larger party size in KOTOR2, they'd probably need to adjust game difficulty upward, have a larger total NPC roster than 9, increase the number of class/race combinations, and maybe even tweak the pathfinding engine, but all those things would be welcome as well.

;)

I took out all those jedi on the Star forde with Bastila and HK-47, with 10 people i could have a army.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf