The Ending Should

Maybe it would be better if the ending was just depended over your actions throughout the game..

So if we have 4 different endings I would be more than happy.. :rolleyes:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

2 endings are a given. After that, it'll come down to creativity on Obsidian's part. I agree with the above poster that the ending should atleast, somehow, incorporate what you did on each planet you visited.

I know in Star Wars they usually go for the "cheesey" ending (Ewok village ending, Yavin medal ceremony ending) and KOTOR 1 adhered to that with their two endings, which is fine. But it would be cool if once you finished the game, first they showed cutscenes of what happened to each of the worlds or whatever, then they went in to a final cutscene like KOTOR1 (but longer) to fulfill the "SW ending" quotient.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

go read the fate of tyrell in the general discussion and then click on the link to the playmoreconsoles.com interview

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

it would be nice if it was opened ended meaning it nevered ended.

A Star Wars game HAS to have an ending, whether cheesey or not. If it didn't, it wouldn't have the Star Wars "feel" and thus you might as well have made a different game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just like KOTOR same ending as one of the movies, big explosion and you think oh no :'( they're dead, and than you see them flying out of the explostion.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I read in the newest GI magazine that its got good replay value. They said that certain characters appear or dont appear according to gender and choices you make. i never understood why a character like carth would stand by somone whos dark side meter was all the way down.