Several suggestions I think should be considered..

As the title says, I have here a few suggestions I think would make KOTOR 2 a better game and therefore, a better gaming experience. If any of these ideas are talked about in the FAQs...I apologize, I can't seem to find them........so I'm an idiot....so...

1. Would it be possible to have a wider variety of armor choices? I mean like full body armor, including helmets (like the sith soldiers wear), lighter robes, heavier robes, etc.

2. I'd like blasters to be more useful than in the previous game, since once you reached a certain point, they became only sources of income. Lightsabers are cool and all, but a bolt of pure energy to the back of a persons head can do can do damage equal to that of a saber...IMHO...

3. Could the Player have the option of being a different race? Please!? I've got no problem with humans, but the choice would do much to further the games replayability (If you were to alter scripts and things of NPC's to reflect their like or dislike of the PC's race, or hell, you could even add race specific side quests. The possibilities, as they say, are endless.)

4. More minigames! I liked the turret game, as well as the swoop racing and would like to see other, similar or not so similar, distractions such as those. (How about being able to actually pilot a starfighter into instances of combat, ala the X-wing series.)

5. Multiple love interests for both sexes please...(Pretty self explanatory...right?)

6. An ability to pick or customize your lightsaber's hilt, along with more variations in color for the blades.

7. This is the final one, and the most important...unless you count the one in bold *cough* obvious *cough*. CHOICES!!!! MANY MANY CHOICES!!! MORE CHOICES!!!! LOTS OF CHOICES!!! After all, what greater ability does man have than the ability to choose.

All right, I'm done...be kind people, kinda new here... ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I thought i would reply so that you dont get upset that no one replied to your first post. :huh:

And i think most of your points have been cover in some form or another in various threads.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I thought i would reply so that you dont get upset that no one replied to your first post. :huh:

And i think most of your points have been cover in some form or another in various threads.

Damnit, stop being so nice Tzu! :wacko:

It was only part nice. I was takin the piss as well! :p

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As the title says, I have here a few suggestions I think would make KOTOR 2 a better game and therefore, a better gaming experience. If any of these ideas are talked about in the FAQs...I apologize, I can't seem to find them........so I'm an idiot....so...

1. Would it be possible to have a wider variety of armor choices? I mean like full body armor, including helmets (like the sith soldiers wear), lighter robes, heavier robes, etc.

2. I'd like blasters to be more useful than in the previous game, since once you reached a certain point, they became only sources of income. Lightsabers are cool and all, but a bolt of pure energy to the back of a persons head can do can do damage equal to that of a saber...IMHO...

3. Could the Player have the option of being a different race? Please!? I've got no problem with humans, but the choice would do much to further the games replayability (If you were to alter scripts and things of NPC's to reflect their like or dislike of the PC's race, or hell, you could even add race specific side quests. The possibilities, as they say, are endless.)

4. More minigames! I liked the turret game, as well as the swoop racing and would like to see other, similar or not so similar, distractions such as those. (How about being able to actually pilot a starfighter into instances of combat, ala the X-wing series.)

5. Multiple love interests for both sexes please...(Pretty self explanatory...right?)

6. An ability to pick or customize your lightsaber's hilt, along with more variations in color for the blades.

7. This is the final one, and the most important...unless you count the one in bold *cough* obvious *cough*. CHOICES!!!! MANY MANY CHOICES!!! MORE CHOICES!!!! LOTS OF CHOICES!!! After all, what greater ability does man have than the ability to choose.

All right, I'm done...be kind people, kinda new here... :huh:

All been covered I think, a couple of your suggestions are being considered by the devs and a couple are in such as improved guns and stuff as far as I can remember :p dont mark my words though :wacko:

Most of those suggestions would be pretty cool, but i dont know about that alien PC i kind of liked being a human. Youy get diversity seeing if diffrent alien races like humans or not.

He's not saying u have to be an alien, he just wants that choice!

All right, I'm done...be kind people, kinda new here... :lol:

Love the ideas, amen :)