The Ebon Hawk Poll

What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?

• Loved it in KOTOR1, can't wait to ride it again
    • Loved it in KOTOR1, but we should have a new ship this time
    • It's alright for a ship
    • I hated it. The Millenium Falcon is 10 times better!
    • I'd rather fly in a bigass frigate or cruiser
    • ICE CREAM!!!!!

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Seriously though, I liked it alright, enough to keep it around... though I didn't like it as much as the FMV trailer for Everquest 2 (low whistle) those graphics are sweeeeeet!  Makes you wonder why these game companies arn't making CG films yet?

As for the Ice cream reference.... You think the Ebon Hawk had a soft serve on board?

Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis :lol:

BTW the sig is nice, wanna better one ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Which sig?  The nightmare before christmas verse or the one thats there right now?

You changed your sig before anyone read it ?

You can have more than one you know ?

Yeah, but which sig were you speaking of?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Seriously though, I liked it alright, enough to keep it around... though I didn't like it as much as the FMV trailer for Everquest 2 (low whistle) those graphics are sweeeeeet!  Makes you wonder why these game companies arn't making CG films yet?

As for the Ice cream reference.... You think the Ebon Hawk had a soft serve on board?

Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis :lol:

BTW the sig is nice, wanna better one ?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Had to do it, sorry. :ph34r:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Clamo, clamatis, omnes clamamus pro glace lactis

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Had to do it, sorry.  :ph34r:

:lol: :D

First off, you OD Star wars kid.

I like the Ebon Hawk, I don't understand at all how it looked like the MF but if that's what you guys see...

I want a big bulk cruiser and I want to stand where Darth Malak and Darth Vader stand viewing the vastness of space. :ph34r:

Yeah... who you calling OD?

MAybe crazy sure, but OD?

Well, since X-Wing Alliance obviously is cannon, the YT-1300 does normally only have one turret and one forward cannon. Don't know if there's a more advanced model though with the same hull-shape and another gun though. Remember, it was supposed to seem a common and junky ship. The EH was the deluxe model.

The Falcon has been described as "a piece of junk" and "bucket of oats" which has seen a few modifications and has gained notoriety for its unreliability.

The Ebon Hawk is considered state of the art and came out of the factory state of the art. Like the Nubian transports from the prequels.

But I am glad that the Hawk took its inspiration from the Falcon than from the Nubians.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The Ebon Hawk was alright I thought, but the referene to the Falcon was way too obvious. Personally I'd like a whole fleet of Mon-Calamari starcruisers (the Rebel ships from RotJ). Failing that I'd like a single Mon-Calamari starcruiser.

And failing that I'd settle for my own slick little ship that wasn't pieced together by a 4 yr old with cardboard, superglue and red spray paint.

i think the hawk should have had customisation options, if they had made the turret game slightly more complex AND LESS DAMN REPETETIVE there could of been potential for upgrading armour, weapons, buying missiles and changing paint jobs to avoid enemy. as for it being a rip off of the falcon, so what it was tonees better than the original, the only reason why falcon wins for me is its personality, put solo nd chewie and the hawk n it wud win hands down

u guys can say what u want about me bein crazy for not likin the hawk but im just gonna ignore it. i overreacted last night anyways cuz i was ina bad mood. i guess im a little mad that we have it in this game cuz its revans. i mean its ok and i guess they could have been more original is all.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together