"Your" Lightsaber

You don't acquire a saber right away, its been said in a million reviews.

Will I start off with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=639

Even if it had never been said in an interveiw I would think they would make you work for it, I mean come on they are going to make you run around for most of the first level without clothes or armor so I would think a light saber would be just as hard to find.

Nothing is ever hard in Kotor. But the start is usually annoying as in all games.

I guess thats a poor choice of wording on my part, I wasn't meaning it would be hard as in challenging but hard as in taking a long time to find. I wonder what is so speacial about the PCs lightsaber?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

You don't acquire a saber right away, its been said in a million reviews.

Will I start off with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=639

Even if it had never been said in an interveiw I would think they would make you work for it, I mean come on they are going to make you run around for most of the first level without clothes or armor so I would think a light saber would be just as hard to find.

Nothing is ever hard in Kotor. But the start is usually annoying as in all games.

I guess thats a poor choice of wording on my part, I wasn't meaning it would be hard as in challenging but hard as in taking a long time to find. I wonder what is so speacial about the PCs lightsaber?

Yes, what indeed? I suppose it merely doing extra damage would be sort of a tease, heh