If KotOR was made into a movie...

George Lucas said something along to lines of eventually finding someone appropriate to put in charge and move the Star Wars thing in the TV direction.

So I'm thinking that a Knights of the Old Republic type thing wouldn't make a bad movie/TV mini-series.

Hypothetically speaking, who would you guys and gals cast in such an event?

Here's what's comes to mind off the top of my head:

• Bastila - Jeniffer Hale actually does look a bit like Basty, but then again so does Kate Beckinsale. Liz Hurley could also be a possible candidate for sheer whine factor. ^_^

• Jolee - Gotta be that Danny Glover. Pretty damn funny for an old guy. He can fight too, so wipe that smirk off your face! :)

• Canderous - Kurt Russell. Just call him Snake. If anyone of you has seen John Carpenter's Escape movies, you'll know what I mean. ;)

• Carth - hmm...Johnny Depp?

• Mission - Winona Ryder. Sufficicenlty annoying and a good thief too! :D

• Revan - Is it just me, or did the long haried male portrait look like...Keanu Reeves? :ph34r:

Can't really say about Malak, Saul Karath, Uthar Wynn and the gang, but you folks can take it form here.

*puts on riot gear and hides from oncoming lynch mob*

EDIT: 1) We want more new info damnit! :p

2) If the ridiculous wait for the Obisidan Interview questions that Tyrell sent out is due to his untimely demise:

[a] then please proceed with acquiring his obituary;

if he's still alive rollin' x's, then please refer to part [a]

B)

manthing2.jpg

• Bastila - Angelina Jolee (sp?)

• Jolee - Gotta be that Danny Glover. I have to agree with you on this one.

• Canderous - The Terminator! Arnold would make a good Canderous I think. or maybe Vin Desiel?

• Carth - Johnny Depp... whats more fun than watching carth get killed in the end? watching Johnny Depp get his but kicked!! :)

• Mission - Not a clue

• Revan - Hugh Jackman.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Revan- Tom Cruise, he looks a little like the head with the long hair if u've seen him in The Last Samurai

Bastilla- Kate Bekinsdale, Elizabeth Hurley or someone else along those lines

Canderous- Ron Perlman, looks exactly like him, sounds exactly like him

Jolee- Morgan Freedman, perfect for the role

Mission- Hillary Duff

Zaalbar- Anybody tall enough to wear the outfit and is capable of making wookie noises (it can't be that hard to find someone who can go "rwarrr" can it?"

Carth- Kurt Russel, he plays the "guy who lost his son" part very well if u've seen him in stargate

Yuthura- Angelina Jolie or however it's spelled

Uthar- Patrick Stewart, if u have watched conspiracy theory u can see how good this guy can play a realy, realy evil guy

Trask- Russel Crowe

Malak- I haven't a clue on this one

Mortal Combat 1, or Mortal Combat 2: Annihilation

I can't remember annihilation 2 well so I can't remember the guy who played the bad guy at all, the bad guy of mortal combat doesn't seem to fit the part the appearance to well, none the less he'd be a good villanous character

I think the story would need a little editing to make it better for a film, not just getting rid of planets, but adding more and furthermore better emotional content to the story. IE making the characters fit their personalities more, making carth less of a whiny pain in the neck and a quicker transition for bastila considering the run time of the film.

Hmmmmm seems 2 of my cast matched up, mission- Hillary Duff and bastila- Kate Bekinsdale (hmmm only saw her in underworld, she looks quite nice in that picture, better for the apearance then expected), but ron perlman as zaalbar? watch alien ressurection, ron perlman looks almost exactly like canderous. Though their choice for HK is good, he plays the humerous phsycopath very well (watch Armegeddon) I'd rather see the original voice actor in this role. I stand by my choice for bindo however, morgan freedman is a great actor and could play the role of the somewhat mysterious cranky old man very well, but they probaly should give him more plot use (IE some sort of plot twist for his character)

Master Vrook - Ed Asner (duh, he's modeled on him AND played by him)

Master Vandar - Frank Oz (for the extra Yoda touch)

Dustil - Hayden Christensen (Sooo Whiny!)

Admiral Karath - Hugo Weaving

Darth Bandon - Karl Urban, maybe?

Revan - Russell Crowe (screw portrait accuracy, he's just cool)

Yuthura Ban - Famke Janssen

Bendak Starkiller - Tom Hanks

"You shall not pass!"

As much of a talented actor Mr. Freedman is, he doesn't make you laugh. sleep.gif

It's Danny Glover all the way for me! He's a quality actor who can be both dramatic (the color purple) and hilarious (lethal weapon). Not to mention that he can cope with the action sequences...

manthing2.jpg