WHO IS THE SITH'ARI?

Who do you think the Sit'ari Yuthura mentions is?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Sit'ari Yuthura mentions is?

• Do you dare ask? Vader all the way baby!
    • Not someone who looses from 70+ old in combat
    • Revan is the name of the Sith'ari
    • Who cares about it?
    • Our new character will be the one

It is obviously a reference to Anakin Skywalker.

He is a perfect being because of his birth, and because he perfectly fuses jedi and sith into one entity.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It is obviously a reference to Anakin Skywalker.

He is a perfect being because of his birth, and because he perfectly fuses jedi and sith into one entity.

i resent the 'beaten by a 70+ yr old thing' i presume it is a reference to obi wan, and face it obi wan kicked ass, personally i prefered alec guiness but hey ewan mcgregor is great to, nice to see at least one brit in a film

Besides being EU mumbojumbo, the Sith'ari isnt even real to the SW universe, its basicly a Sith messiah that will bring a golden age of the sith that will last for a thousand years and all that.. the 20 or so years the empire managed to last, doesnt qualify vader or sidious for the position.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

shame on me. I'm like GhostofAnakin, I'm flagellent. But really, what about my question?

looking at what mr barlast sed i assume we have never come across the sith'ari, it cannot be anakin since he did not bring the glorious sith empire thingy and anway, he was more a sort of lightside'ari lol scuse the phrase. the only thing i could think of is perhaps its sum dude hu like founded that anicent sith empire that lasted a while? help anyone hu is more informed...

if you read the books and comic, you would know that the emperor survived. He was beaten eventually though, but the sith was still around.

I think the black-hole device destroyed the solar system where the dark side originates from...

lol @ the solar system where the dark side originates from

now that sounds silly :blink: lemme guess, you took that from the so-called EpIX script?

the dark side cannot be destroyed, there must always be balance

On that we can all agree. SS is insane.

Concerning the Sith'ari, I think it is a plot point left by Bioware for a sequel, nothing more.

Prophecy are normally vague, and its interpretation tricky. Anakin and the balance of the force, for example.

its ds revan or dc pc for kotor. think about it. the sith'ari is supposed to tear the sith down and then make them greater than ever. and what do u do if ur ds in kotor? u single handedly destroy almost all of the sith and then u make them stronger in the end. and thats probly the thing that happens in K2

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together