Separate forum for spoilers?

Yeah, Bioware has seperate forums, but in the non spoiler forums you still see the name Revan used in forms other than being the former Sith Lord.  I agree with all the folks that it will be near impossible for 'spoilers' to be contained in one forum.

Hey you know what they could do? As it would be *KNOWN* (sorry couldn't resist ;) ), to the devs who or what a potential spoiler woudl be e.g. 'Revan', they could simply use the word filter to filter it out.

So say if Sion or whoever was pertinent to subsequent major plot devices/twists, whenever someone types something like:

'OMG. OMG....Sion is really your father!!';

It will look like:

'OMG, OMG...**** is really your father!!'

Cool, no? B)

that might actually work.i am sure some spoilers would get through,though.

Yeah, Bioware has seperate forums, but in the non spoiler forums you still see the name Revan used in forms other than being the former Sith Lord.  I agree with all the folks that it will be near impossible for 'spoilers' to be contained in one forum.

Hey you know what they could do? As it would be *KNOWN* (sorry couldn't resist ;) ), to the devs who or what a potential spoiler woudl be e.g. 'Revan', they could simply use the word filter to filter it out.

So say if Sion or whoever was pertinent to subsequent major plot devices/twists, whenever someone types something like:

It will look like:

Cool, no? B)

How about "You are really the dark lord of the Sith with amnesia" or "The sith zombie is your father".

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Hey you know what they could do? As it would be *KNOWN* (sorry couldn't resist :( ), to the devs who or what a potential spoiler woudl be e.g. 'Revan', they could simply use the word filter to filter it out.

It will look like:

Cool, no? B)

I like that idea, of course some spoilers would eventually come through, but atleast it would minimize them as much as possible.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that after the xbox version is released I'll take a break from these forums. Then I shall return in February -05... :lol:

I am going to try and not go to any forums at all. You never know where something will pop up. Of course this is just me trying to convince myself of something I know I won't be able to do.