IDEAS and Questions

I would like to return to Korriban, now it doesn't have to be the same place, but i would like to go back AS A SITH, because i hated it when i actually couldn't train to become a sith. That also brings up another point, we need to become sith earlier, i hated it when i work my ass off to become a sith, and i can only watch a cut scene on him, very very upsetting :( . Also i wan't to have some friends if im a Sith, cause i also didn't like was all the Sith hated me, i want some sith were i can get a Sith apprentice who is my friend. HEY that brings up another point. Let us get apprentices, you know apprentices that bow, and call us master. Also let there be more interaction between us and the other character, i always wanted to know more, and i always wwanted another cool mission. LoL which brings up another thing, let the game be longer, i want it to take as long as it can, so i can have fun in every second. I actually had fun the whole time i played KOTOR, i never remember a boring part. :D :D :D

that brought up alot didn't it :lol:

Once again, this is what the edit button is for...

I would like to return to Korriban

No.

Also i wan't to have some friends if im a Sith, cause i also didn't like was all the Sith hated me, i want some sith

People join you and you can influence their ideals...every read the faqs?

HEY that brings up another point. Let us get apprentices, you know apprentices that bow, and call us master.

OE is having the underlying theme being master apprentice, and some say you will have the apprentice, ever read the faqs?

LoL which brings up another thing, let the game be longer, i want it to take as long as it can, so i can have fun in every second. I actually had fun the whole time i played KOTOR, i never remember a boring part

Do you ever read the faqs?

Once again, this is what the edit button is for...
I would like to return to Korriban

No.

Also i wan't to have some friends if im a Sith, cause i also didn't like was all the Sith hated me, i want some sith

People join you and you can influence their ideals...every read the faqs?

HEY that brings up another point. Let us get apprentices, you know apprentices that bow, and call us master.

OE is having the underlying theme being master apprentice, and some say you will have the apprentice, ever read the faqs?

LoL which brings up another thing, let the game be longer, i want it to take as long as it can, so i can have fun in every second. I actually had fun the whole time i played KOTOR, i never remember a boring part

Do you ever read the faqs?

Hey **** sucker, how bout you stop being a douche bag, and leave my posts alone. You have said that in my past three posts, go read a ****ing book or something. Do i go and bother you in your posts, if you dont like them, than leave um alone. I'm not gonna make a thread thats ****ing big as hell.

:lol:

I doubt we will go to Korriban because we have one planet left...what are the odds it will be a planet we have been to? True, they did have pics of a tomb, but I think that Dreshdae was the only settlement and probably will be...and why there? Why can't OE go in a different path?

As for the other questions, they can be answered in an faq which are located in TSL General Discussion...

Why are you so mad? Are you mad because you can barely read? Bubba didn't teach you well enough or something while he was f*cking you? Hooked on Phonics wasn't good enough?

:lol:

I doubt we will go to Korriban because we have one planet left...what are the odds it will be a planet we have bben to? True, they did have pics of a tomb, but I think that Dreshdae was the only settlement and probably will be...and why there? Why can't OE go in a different path?

As for the other questions, they can be answered in an faq which are located in TSL General Discussion...

Why are you so mad? Are you mad because you can barely read? Bubba didn't teach you well enough or something while he was f*cking you? Hooked on Phonics wasn't good enough?

I'm getting mad, cause your a ****ing nerd, and you have said the past 3 thigns on my post. Ok i am sorry for making threads, jesus dud you dont have to come in all of them and say, "hey Mr. will you edit your post please, my glasses can't confirm all of these threads you are posting."

"Why are you so mad? Are you mad because you can barely read? Bubba didn't teach you well enough or something while he was f*cking you? Hooked on Phonics wasn't good enough?"

You are the biggest **** i have ever seen. O yea Bubba, is that the name of one of your 3 moms or something, cause you can honestly lick my 2 huge nuts.

I thought that that was Bubba's job, but obviously he's being a pain in the @ss, pun intended, so you're trying to convert more straights into gays...won't work on me... :lol:

Don't have glasses...

I read books, but I don't qualify that as a prerequisite to being a nerd...just a way to increase knowledge...

Somebody having three moms? That's disgusting...obviously the best sem*n couldn't break through...

Ok children lets calm down now.

Seriously, both of you, this is not necessary.

XboxSithLord, there is no reason to verbally attack him. The FAQs are there so that people can find this information and so the boards don't get cluttered with the same questions over and over.

Old skool, if hes going to act like a child then don't drop to his level. Let flamers burn in their own flames.

XboxSithLord, there is no reason to verbally attack him. The FAQs are there so that people can find this information and so the boards don't get cluttered with the same questions over and over.

Old skool, if hes going to act like a child then don't drop to his level. Let flamers burn in their own flames.

Douche Asses, if you would read the whole post you could see he came inand started it. Now go try and get laid, if you do its gonna be one of those fat chicks with beards, and talks like a man, :ph34r: HEY sounds like your mom bubba, yea now go "increase your knowledge", and suckass. I didn't so anything to anybody, you came in to my posts and saying the same thing again and again. You could have said it one time, without have being a douche ass about it. Go play a little dungeons and dragons and see how you and "Bubba" are going.

Whoa man. Firstly, you're hurting yourself here.

Secondly, no he didn't start it. He told you they were in the FAQs and you got pissed.

Thirdly, consolidate your threads. You have formed 4 new threads, most of them with previously answered questions.

Shame on you for infusing logic into this thread! :lol:

But honestly, your right...it was fun while it lasted though...all that mindless cussing on his part...he's going to flame me for saying this isn't he?

Shame on you for infusing logic into this thread! -_-

But honestly, your right...it was fun while it lasted though...all that mindless cussing on his part...he's going to flame me for saying this isn't he?

:lol: It sounds like you want him to... <_<

XboxSithLord, spamming is going to make you a lot of enemies.

OMG not some nerds, who i could beat their ass in real life. What the hell can you do to me, throw a book at me. You all know you have never been laid, you all have zits on your face, and you are pale cause all you do is stay inside and wack off to Batman. You have like two friends, and all you do is play pokemon. I could care less if this whole forum hated me. Cause its not your fault your **** is small. All of you know i could whoop your ass, so stop trying to act all tough thinking you could do something to me in real life.

actually i wasting going to flame you if you said sorry, and you knwo you started it thats why you wanted to say sorry.

and wtf is flame, is that some secret pokemon talk :lol:

yoou guys are funny

XboxSithLord, spamming is going to make you a lot of enemies.

OMG not some nerds, who i could beat their ass in real life. What the hell can you do to me, throw a book at me. You all know you have never been laid, you all have zits on your face, and you are pale cause all you do is stay inside and wack off to Batman. You have like two friends, and all you do is play pokemon. I could care less if this whole forum hated me. Cause its not your fault your **** is small. All of you know i could whoop your ass, so stop trying to act all tough thinking you could do something to me in real life.

actually i wasting going to flame you if you said sorry, and you knwo you started it thats why you wanted to say sorry.

and wtf is flame, is that some secret pokemon talk ;)

yoou guys are funny

i could shove a spoon where the sun dont shine, scoop some out and feed it to you.

now bend over

(this guy is pathetic, he thinks calling every forum member a 'nerd' is going to help his cause, whatever it may be.)

I want to get in on this. XboxSithF*g, all I have to say to you is: ***** *** ****** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** *** ************* ***** **** *** * * *** ****** ***** *** ****** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** *** ************* ***** **** *** * * *** ****** ***** *** ****** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** *** ************* ***** **** *** * * *** ****** ***** *** ****** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** *** ************* ***** **** *** * * *** ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muther F*cker!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so much better now.

And so the legend of stupid pointless threads continue... :)

Thank you that is all goodbye

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

XboxSithLord calm down he was just tryin to help u get to the faqs and how do u know that they couldnt beat the f*ck out of u. for all we know the only reason ur actin like u could beat ppl up is to make-up for bein A.) a total nerd B.) A complete wuss C.) a combination of a and b or D.) ur a woman trappeed in a mans body

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together