Hemp: A miracle product

"Civilized debate? Don't be a dumbass. "Civilized" debate forums are for prissy, high strung teens that like to pretend they are above everyone else."

Ya JN.. I agree. There is no way we can have a civilizaed debate with you around. Whether someone is teen or younger, older, whatever. Your view on having a civil debate is crazy to me, but not suprising your level of ignorance. Just don't come in these threads unless you want to debate the subjects. You follow me around like a homeless abused dog. Unlike the homless abused dog, you dont deserve any help. **** off.

Ambrosia3.gif

Hemp played a major role in the stabilization and economy of our nation for many decades. It wasn't until it became a threat to the natural resource companies back in the thirties did it first experience a ban on its growth. After all, hemp oil is clean, renewable, cheap, and clean while fossil fuels were limited, expensive and dirty. Those who stood to make a fortune in fossil fuels couldn't compete.

I love how hemp is "clean, renewable, cheap, and clean." Maybe someone should have mentionned it's also clean. Anyway, this whole paragraph seems like a load of bunk. I thought the ban on its growth was linked to the Prohibition and its outlawing of marijuana.

Anyway, I googled the hemp-loving doctor - http://www.ufodisclosure.com/harder.html

lol. Always finding some sort of anything to get a view acrossed you want.

Finding typos. LOL, nice counter arguement.

And it's pretty obvious IMO UFOs are around. Your attempt doesn't make facts less valuable to humanity.

Read around. UFOs were in Mexico following Mexican Airforce recently!

But I'll ttyl ignorance, I got some **** to do.

Ambrosia3.gif

POtC, don't think everyone is out to get you. I'm a stickler for typos, especially in academic work. Besides, my real argument was with the paragraph that you ignored in your post..

The UFO page (and presidential campaign page) is funny IMHO.

Her hemp arguments smack too much of conspiracy. If hemp was such an amazing fuel source, it would have been adopted as the primary fuel source of some country somewhere. As I understand it, hemp grows readily on all of Eurasia and the Americas, probably Australia as well - why hasn't a country with a lack of local fuel sources turned to hemp?

"POtC, don't think everyone is out to get you. I'm a stickler for typos, especially in academic work. Besides, my real argument was with the paragraph that you ignored in your post..

The UFO page (and presidential campaign page) is funny IMHO.

Her hemp arguments smack too much of conspiracy. If hemp was such an amazing fuel source, it would have been adopted as the primary fuel source of some country somewhere. As I understand it, hemp grows readily on all of Eurasia and the Americas, probably Australia as well - why hasn't a country with a lack of local fuel sources turned to hemp?"

^ I would think because they don't produce the cars and they have other economic things to worry about and be threaten with too. But why don't you ask them!?

Many people have made engines that run on methanol, ussually the concept is bought by big companies and buried in their vaults.

Her facts aren't conscpiracy theories. They are facts, that lead to conspiracies or MAJOR ignorance and stupidity if true. You can prove the facts. As they are not a theory.

Ambrosia3.gif

Her facts aren't conscpiracy theories. They are facts, that lead to conspiracies if true. You can prove the facts. As they are not a theory.

I'll prove my facts when she proves that UFOs are real. :D

I'm not saying that hemp isn't a useful product that suffers for no reason because of America's nonsensical stance on the plant, whether it be industrial or recreational, I'm just saying that it is NOT the cure-all she claims. Sure, let's supplement some of our energy needs with hemp, I'm all for cutting down on greenhouse gasses, but there must be some underlying inefficiency with hemp if it hasn't been adopted elsewhere.

Ya JN.. I agree.  There is no way we can have a civilizaed debate with you around.  Whether someone is teen or younger, older, whatever.  Your view on having a civil debate is crazy to me, but not suprising your level of ignorance.  Just don't come in these threads unless you want to debate the subjects.  You follow me around like a homeless abused dog.  Unlike the homless abused dog, you dont deserve any help.  **** off.

Do you know how retarded it looks when you attack me for being hostile, and then tell me to **** off a few sentences later?

You aren't obligated to reply to any of my posts. You can call me hostile, but like everyone else who pretends to be "civilized", your skin is just as thin as the next guy's, unless that guy happens to be from the Louisiana bayou (and for all I know he may). You people piss and moan about how guys like me aren't afraid to say what they are thinking, then you start doing the exact same thing.

lol.

Saying **** off is just saying how I feel too. You always bring hostility and attack when there is none going on at the time. Your a constant troll.

I guess what your saying is your always pissed off tho.. And you always think a civil debate is worthless. Well IMO your views r completely retarded.

"Do you know how retarded it looks when you attack me for being hostile, and then tell me to **** off a few sentences later?"

If a guy on the street wants to fight I'll give my view, and try to show him fighting is stupid.. But if he throws a punch you can bet I'll break his arm. Try thinking before you type JN. It would benefit you.

Ambrosia3.gif

There must be? lol.  If the world's industry and actions was a logical place ya.  Sorry, its not ;)

And this thread isnt about her UFO opinions.

Fair enough about not talking about aliens in your thread, I just don't see why I have to prove my facts when she's so convinced there are aliens.

Anyway, if hemp is so damn great, don't worry about it. When we burn off all of our fossil fuels, submerge coastal areas underwater and have no old-growth forests left, we can turn to hemp, hemp that will be our fuel, food, fiber and medicine. :rolleyes:

EDIT: By the way PoTC, being a hemp activist and all, have you ever eaten any hemp-based products (no, not brownies or cookies). I mean, is she being a little optimistic about the whole nutrition for humans deal. Cattle feed seems like a no brainer, but I think I might be staying away from industrial hemp chow.

uh, maybe because the article is about hemp?

Okay...so an article about ice would go:

...snip...

EXACTLY! you are definitely catching on. it's kinda smurfish. or marklar. ;)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Her facts aren't conscpiracy theories. They are facts, that lead to conspiracies or MAJOR ignorance and stupidity if true. You can prove the facts. As they are not a theory.

uh, i think it could be pretty easy to prove the hemp as a fuel source is not true. none of us are qualified to make a statement that it is a fact, not even you, potc.

and i still disagree that americans are ignorant of hemp's usefulness. we know, we just can't politically get it through the process.

the point made about the alien thing, btw, goes to credibility. granted not a "sound" logical argument, but relatively valid nonetheless.

taks

"EDIT: By the way PoTC, being a hemp activist and all, have you ever eaten any hemp-based products (no, not brownies or cookies). I mean, is she being a little optimistic about the whole nutrition for humans deal. Cattle feed seems like a no brainer, but I think I might be staying away from industrial hemp chow."

Yes I have. It has a distinct taste too. IMO a good taste. I've had these foods with it:

pancakes, numerous breads(I guess you can say that pancakes go in that field), beer(tasted ****ing HORRIBLE, but IMO all beer tastes horrible, so no difference to me, it made beer taste better IMO, still bad tho), protien bar, cookies and brownies(THC having ones and non if that THC is what u were talking about), a cereal kinda like grape nuts but better, wine(IMO it doesn't make wine taste too much better).

IMO it is a good thing to eat if done right. One of my friends is a leader in making vegan foods.. She uses hemp stuff in most everything she makes. And all of them I have had r good. And I'm rather picky about food.

"uh, i think it could be pretty easy to prove the hemp as a fuel source is not true. none of us are qualified to make a statement that it is a fact, not even you, potc."

I have seen it in action. A guy at last years Seattle hempfest made a Mercedes Benz run off of it, very effeciently too. This is proven dude. But your right n a sense, if the world went in a mode like the movie the postman, I could not replicate it without strenuous investigation and testing seeing as I am no engine-making genius.

I have also sent emails to NASA about how this is the way for long term space travel until we realize interdimensional travel. We cannot grow gasoline on a ship. We can grow hemp ;)

Ambrosia3.gif

This is proven dude.

you misunderstand me. anything can be used as a fuel as long as it burns slowly enough. i'm talking about using is as a replacement fuel. that's the stretch.

taks

Corn isn't a plant that makes the soil more nuetrient rich. Corn also does not grow in nearly the amount of places hemp can grow(Hemp is one of if not the most diversely growing plants in the world). Desert and arctic r the only land on Earth hemp cannot grow. Its not a picky plant ;) Corn needs more attention/growing nurturing. There is also I'd estimate at least 100 times(probably more like 1000) more strains of Hemp then corn. Making it much more option-versatile.

Corn's emitance(if thats a word) also isn't as high as hemp of oxygen. :)

Ambrosia3.gif

Some years ago the South Africans tried an innovative scheme to dispose of illegal cannabis plantations in rural areas. They used the large amounts of cannabis recovered as fuel to run steam engines.

It turned out that the plant was very efficient as a fuel, almost as good as coal <& certainly less polluting!>, but there was a 'drawback' so to speak.

Workers in the fields nearby the railway were getting extremely stoned whenever a train went past! B)

True story.

The essay was well written, but I would have preferred if the author mentioned the main drawbacks of hemp and maybe some ways to address them.

The main drawback I see is that the biomass is going to be pretty bulky (essay mentioned it being so bulky that they needed local processors) and it'll be hard to transport. I think they mentioned it being comparable to coal in terms of efficiency and burning. Might be useful for power generators to replace coal.

Also there's the issue of climate I guess. IIRC the PHillippines are the largest producers, so only certain parts of the US would have suitable (let alone good) weather for hemp. I dunno.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Hemp fuel is a clear source of clean energy. There've been many hemp-run automobiles. (I believe Ford made one himself when he was still alive, calling it the "fuel of the future". Lemme see if I can get a link: www.hempcar.org/ford.shtml )

Hemp for fuel is clean, safe, and most important of all, far easier to produce than gasolene. A hemp engine runs on a far more basic principle than today's cars and manufacturing costs would be drastically lowered as well. The reason you don't see hemp-mobiles running the roads is because: 1. hemp is outlawed and 2. It's going to be kinda hard to make the changeover. (Look at how many gas cars are in every garage and how many gas stations in each city.)

As for bulkyness, we're not talking about shoving hemp in the car like coal. No. The fuel would be ethanol extracted from the hemp plant, making it a liquid fuel.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

If a guy on the street wants to fight I'll give my view, and try to show him fighting is stupid.. But if he throws a punch you can bet I'll break his arm.  Try thinking before you type JN.  It would benefit you.

I can imagine a similar scenario. I can see you preaching to people about government conspiracies, telling them that they are all cattle, then I can see some guy telling you to blow it out your ass (which you do anyway). You would respond with some made up argument involving Bruce Lee and superhuman strength given to us by the aliens, then you'd try pulling some Judo crap and end up getting your ass handed to you. That sound a little more realistic?