Which is cooler?

Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS

• Light Side
    • Neutral
    • Dark Side

The dark side has rules???

Well, supposedly you grow obessed with destroying the light if you are a darksider. It permits you to use the powers you gain for whatever you fancy, unlike the light side, through...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

There isn't "neutrality" in the SW universe, by me.

Well, both sides can offer interessting gameplay, but i think sith is cooler, cause you can use all the Force for wathever you want. Just gives uou more freedom.

Playing light also has his advantages. I realy like kicking sisth asses and demonstrating, that the light side isn't weak.

But i think the gameplay will be far more interessting, if don't seek to achieve mastery in one of the sides, just acting as you would realy do in the real world. But the light/dark system is not very good, by me, so i think we'd better seek to achieve such masteries, mainly for thhe bonusses.

Oh, I wasn't saying that EVERYONE who is Grey"side" is a fence sitter or doesn't really believe in it. Some people are actually like that, and I can accept it. But it seems rather prolific and a bit of a fad. For the most part, I think Grey is just a copout. There are, however, always exceptions to a rule, and they'll exist here too.

But following what Exar said, SW isn't really based on neutrality. It's on extremes. Now, extremes are bad, there should always be balance, but still. Dark or light, "good" or "bad", that's the SW universe.

Though I did enjoy the little poem thing ^_^ I wouldn't ever, though, call the Darkside evil :lol: But that's me.

It doesn't matter which one is cooler.  It matters which one is the least annoying.  Extremists, in either direction, are annoying.  I like a nice shade of grey...

Completely agree. Grey all the way. B)

Talk about sitting on the fence!

Faith! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

To quote a wise gammer that appears on these forums

It doesn't matter which one is cooler. It matters which one is the least annoying. Extremists, in either direction, are annoying. I like a nice shade of grey...

I second that motion...

That is all goodbye.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

To quote a wise gammer that appears on these forums

It doesn't matter which one is cooler. It matters which one is the least annoying. Extremists, in either direction, are annoying. I like a nice shade of grey...

I second that motion...

That is all goodbye.

That just means u r not brave enough to pic one side or the other! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No it means i think both sides are annoying and i dont dont want to save or rule the galaxy.

Thank you that is all goodbye

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Who says that either side are exclusively "save" or "rule". I mean, not everyone is at the end, or the finishing stage. Not to mention you need people to make up a hierarchy, not just the top.

I mean, I can understand what you're saying, but that still sounds really undecided. Kinda like a non-voter. "I just don't care." Well, I have a hell of a lot more fun not caring with the Sith ^_^

If anyone has ever read the book Animal farm you will find that i am much like the charicter Benjamine the Donkey.

Thank you that is all

goodbye

For me the choice has to be DS but i dont know why these type of treads always get started they never really achieve any thing!

All that goes on is 'DS is the best', 'no LS is better', 'ur an indiot dont u know DS cant ne beaten' and so on and so on.

I don't see that going on in this thread, actually, for once. We're actually discussing something pretty calmly O_O But I do agree, usually it's just a pointless flamewar.

And is that who I think it is in your avatar?!!? O_O;; Prince Edmund?

[quote name='Bless

OH!!! It's with Georgy-porgey n_n!! I know which episodes he's from now: he looked so familiar like that, I just couldn't remember which era. I think I have the video that pic's from o_o

I know, I'm a freak n_n