Power Struggle?

They're just playing it nice for a while to get that power.

afterwards there is gonna be a massacre and it's going to be by me!!! ;)

They won't get their chance to be the TRUE LORD OF THE SITH, either I play it LS or DS

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I hope it isn't his name either, its so dopie

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes it is Weird....The more powerful the Sith...The more power they will want lol. Having the Mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith pretty much means your the man...Top Sith..All the underlings and Sith Lords are beneath you...You have more knowledge of the Force and the Ancient Sith ways then anyone..You in charge..Until someone stronger kills you...Or like in Marka Ragnos case die of old age..Since Revan and Malak are no longer Top dogs there are very power Darksiders like Sion and Nihilus etc are gonna want that title of Dark Lord...lol most likely in TSL we will not only see a war sith Sith and Jedi but a war Sith vs Sith...Sith has alot of enemies..But the biggest enemy is themselves...Sad isnt it. reminds me of the Human race in real life

So I guess for the duration of the game there will be no DLOTS. That will be weird.

I'm pretty sure it's been said Nihilus will not be a sith lord

yes it has

When? Link? :lol:

I still think that "Darth Nihilus" can't exist, by definition, and must be a joke :D

Yeah i wanna see it too

He isn't named Darth Ni.

-Akari

The above qoute from Akari came from the thread titled "A name for the masked dude"

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'm starting to think the masked dude is actually just Reven, the devs are just letting us snoop around the idea of it being a Sith Lord. I mean, it WOULD make sence to have Reven on the cover art.

Plus theres the mask, whose the only other Sith in history we know of whose ever worn a mask huh?

Watch it just turns out to be Darth Sion and make us alll go "D'oh"

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I'm starting to think the masked dude is actually just Reven, the devs are just letting us snoop around the idea of it being a Sith Lord.  I mean, it WOULD make sence to have Reven on the cover art.

Plus theres the mask, whose the only other Sith in history we know of whose ever worn a mask huh?

Watch it just turns out to be Darth Sion and make us alll go "D'oh"

I think it might be Darth Sion or Baron Samedi. :blink:

Check the Hyper Mag preview from Craftsman. Last time I checked it was on this page. Craftsman has posted most of the links for updated nifo and Hyper Magazine is reputable....so though Darth Ni or Darth Nihilus might not exist, Darth Nihilis does. Of course Darth Nihilis might not be the MSG.

EDIT: Link to Hyper Mag Preview

Check the Hyper Mag preview from Craftsman. Last time I checked it was on this page. Craftsman has posted most of the links for updated nifo and Hyper Magazine is reputable....so though Darth Ni or Darth Nihilus might not exist, Darth Nihilis does. Of course Darth Nihilis might not be the MSG.

EDIT: Link to Hyper Mag Preview

Maybe Nihilis is the female lord. :(

It would be a neat feature if the different Sith Lords were fighting with each other, as well as fighting with the remains of the Republic and Jedi Order.

It'd be a dream come true if one of the options was that each of the three main Sith Lords, once they "captured" you, tried to convince you to join them and rid the galaxy of the other 2 Sith Lords.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Am according to that article two Sith Lords were revealed. Darth Nihilis and a Sith woman. Unless the reports of 3 Sith Lords being the total number in the game are wrong, then MSG is Darth Nihilis. There is no mention of the Sith woman's name, guess it wasn't revealed?

Since the XBN preview reported that Sion is the Lord of the Sith at the opening of the game that makes me wonder a few things. I think it may be a possibility that the Sith Lords are not working together and that Darth Nihilis at some point takes the mantle of Dark Lord from Sion (As Sion just doesn't have the feel of a true Lord) or since there is so much secrecy about the Sith Woman, she may end up being the ultimate Dark Lady of the Sith and Darth Nihilis is her disciple. Then again the 3 might have formed some sort of Sith Council though I find that possibility the least likely. Oh well guess I'll find out in February.

Am according to that article two Sith Lords were revealed. Darth Nihilis and a Sith woman. Unless the reports of 3 Sith Lords being the total number in the game are wrong, then MSG is Darth Nihilis. There is no mention of the Sith woman's name, guess it wasn't revealed?

Since the XBN preview reported that Sion is the Lord of the Sith at the opening of the game that makes me wonder a few things. I think it may be a possibility that the Sith Lords are not working together and that Darth Nihilis at some point takes the mantle of Dark Lord from Sion (As Sion just doesn't have the feel of a true Lord) or since there is so much secrecy about the Sith Woman, she may end up being the ultimate Dark Lady of the Sith and Darth Nihilis is her disciple. Then again the 3 might have formed some sort of Sith Council though I find that possibility the least likely. Oh well guess I'll find out in February.

I think they were wrong about Sion being Dark Lord of the Sith. If they were indeed right then Lord help us all. ;)

I think they were wrong about Sion being Dark Lord of the Sith. If they were indeed right then Lord help us all. :blink:

They may have been wrong about something else*, so I assume they could have been wrong about Sion.

*Check silversuns spoilers thread if you wish to find out.

They may have been wrong about something else*, so I assume they could have been wrong about Sion.

*Check silversuns spoilers thread if you wish to find out.

Way ahead of ya.

I know you where there when I was, it was more a post to everyone who cares :D I just used your post to point out the fact. :blink:

I don't call him Darth Nihilus, I call him Darth Nihilis. :blink:

And I'm doing that because supposedly in the article a Sith Lord was introduced with that name along with an unnamed female Sith. Since supposedly there are 3 Sith Lords in the game; we know Resident Evil zombie is Sion, the female Sith was referred to without a name and the other Lord introduced is Nihilis, so that leads to the conclusion that MSG is Nihilis.

The article may be wrong of course, or there may be more than 3 Sith Lords, nothing has been confirmed or denied just yet. So for the time being I'm referring to MSG as Nihilis, got sick of calling him MSG anyway.

power vacum, possible succession

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.