The Guild of Calaminous Intent

In KOTOR you were captured by the sith on the Leviathon, and then conveniently not guarded, which inturn allowed you to escape.

So whats on tap for the next game, perhaps leaving you in a room dangling above a pool of acid. Maybe left tied to the rail of some sort of space train?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Not really

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In KOTOR you were captured by the sith on the Leviathon, and then conveniently not guarded, which inturn allowed you to escape.

So whats on tap for the next game, perhaps leaving you in a room dangling above a pool of acid. Maybe left tied to the rail of some sort of space train?

KotOR 2 will have your party tied together and left dangling over a shark tank full of sharks with lazers on their heads while the lead villain chills in the room next door. This will only happen after the evil leader has revealed his entire plans for world domination though. And your lightsabers will be conveniently placed close to where you can use your powers to grab them lol.

Not really

depending on how you went through the begining of the leviathon you could have had to defeet either 8,9, or 17 gaurds

1 gaurding jolee (only there for jolee)

1 outside the computer room

2 inside the computer room

1 on the wakway up to the medical/ droid bay

4 at the end of the walkway past the droid repair bay/medical bay

8 in the crew quarters

17 total

so yeah while they were not hard to defeat you were fairly well gaurded.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

ya but not as well as you know, the former sith lord, and 3 other jedis should probaly be guarded, you know maybe being in the same room or something, oh ya and Carth was a war hero who had a personal grudge against the admiral, I'm usually pretty cautious around my archnemesis

yeah but how are you going to gaurd 4 jedi, a wookie, a war hero, and a utility droid? the only way that one could do that and make it even close to being resonable is to have almost everyone on the ship in the brige and leave a skeleton crew to command it. :lol: and we have all known since the time of "Dudely Do Wright" that criminal master minds are kinda dumb in the way they do things... you know the whole good will triumph over evil thing kinda kills the hope of having a smart bad guy.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

yes but jedi become more powerful after death... would you really want four extremely powerful ghosts on your ship? :lol:

I would think that they could put them in stasis tank or maybe put an implant in them to cut their mind off from their body and then kerep them alive on medical equipment? ok that ones just odd.

AscendedPaladin.png

yes but jedi become more powerful after death... would you really want four extremely powerful ghosts on your ship? :lol:

I would think that they could put them in stasis tank or maybe put an implant in them to cut their mind off from their body and then kerep them alive on medical equipment? ok that ones just odd.

One word : Carbonite! :lol:

Ya i'm pretty surre though it states in the offical sith manual, that no matter what, heros must be placed in easiely escapable situations, unless a sequal is somehow involved

I just hope there isn't a Leviathon level on the new game, and for that matter any ship names that refer to our mythology

The reason that your guys werent guarded on the Leviathan is because ur main guys Revan, Carth, Bastila, were in those tortue chambers. They could not break out of them without outside interference.

To put it simply, the Sith on the Leviathan were overconfident and complacent.

and bound to an easy vehicle to advance the plot

yes but jedi become more powerful after death... would you really want four extremely powerful ghosts on your ship? :unsure:

One word : Carbonite! :)

small problem even 4000 years later it was very experimental as to safely keeping someone in carbonite, when the froze Han they weren't exactly sure that he would survive the freezeing process.

AscendedPaladin.png

The only sinerio that I thought was believable was TM's

I only did three or four of the scenarios, Jolee, Mission, and Canderous...

You should have to escape from a TIE fighter(since they're pretty much the same as in movies) that is going fullspeed into a planet :D

/jk

what happens on the Jolee mission?

and bound to an easy vehicle to advance the plot

GIVE IT UP Laozi, you lsot this battle casue fanatic makes a good point why woudl they have massive guards surrounding Jedi in a torture chamber. Not to mention If you were the SIth Lord, woudl yu really put 30 guards surrounding a droid or a padawan Cat women? and 8 guards woudl concivably be enough to contend with an old crazy Jedi that is not even drawn strongly towards teh Light Side