Other characters

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. :)

-Akari

Thanks for the info...is that black dude one too?

I think they may have revealed a couple of new Party members in this trailer! You just have to look closely!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think that there's a possibility that they equipped the party member with a Sith uniform since he/she is a returning character from KotOR :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. :huh:

-Akari

One of the areas in which I always had a problem suspending my disbelief was how each planet had an atmosphere breathable by pretty much every race. Is the tubing on the armor an attempt to change this?

Every planet does not have a breathable atmosphere...only the ones that have life on them (which are the only ones that you can visit in the game.

Apparently people i know use it but i still dont remeber ever hearing any1 use it! I must have been walking around in a dreamworld!

Faith! :blink:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Anyway back on topic!

In one of the screen shots the new guy is using the same on gaurd position as revan did b4 he lost his memory!

Faith! ;)

hmm never noticed that ill have to have another peek

I only realise cos someone else posted it on another topic. I just wanted to bring it up again! I think these are the different fighting styles that have been mentioned!

Faith! ;)

Amour - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship. Is that what the new Kotor characters will be wearing this winter? Hmmm....OK. Apparently there are different types of this "amour", Sith and Mandalorian.

Amour - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship.  Is that what the new Kotor characters will be wearing this winter?  Hmmm....OK.  Apparently there are different types of this "amour", Sith and Mandalorian.

This "Amour" belongs to a character that can join ur party!

Faith! ;)