NPC Encounters

Ya sounds like the usual rpg party forminfg plots

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I thought that Kreia is neccessary as she is supposed to be the one who helps you reconnect to the force.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

or is your LS urinate on her

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Trying to get this slightly back to the topic....

We know that there are more than 9 possible NPCs but it is impossible to get them all in one playthrough.

I reckon there will be at least one possible NPC on every planet we visit (except the last one) and the possible NPC will be pretty easy to recognize.

And if we're speculating...

It was suggested elsewhere (not by a dev) that White-haired chick may be the daughter of the Queen of Onderon. Sounds intriguing no? An actual Jedi Princess?!?

With royal shoes and all

I think we'll run into Mira on whild trying to escape somewhere. Later on she will prove valuable by helping us get to the sith base where it turns out she was hired to lead you to. Then upon escaping we learn the Sith are holding her hostage (I.e. die if you don't help) and we are forced to kill her when she is unable to bring up the guts to turn away from the baddies.......

Oh my god shi IS Yoshimo!!!!!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

In your opinion she might be, or maybe shes really just your galatic girlfriend

Ah no, I only came on this particular vote to put my name on the entirety of the 'last posted' section (which I filled up nicely last night).

Plus I'm a girl, so I'd be more likely to hang with SMG.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ah no, I only came on this particular vote to put my name on the entirety of the 'last posted' section (which I filled up nicely last night).

Really, Even If you play as Male ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Just because you're a girl doesn't mean she can't be your girlfriend

I wonder if Canderous now has a beard, eyepatch, an exosuit, and goes by the alias of "George Sears" in KOTOR2.... :)

Who is George Sears?

George Sears isn't exactly Big Boss, actually he's probably better than Big Boss since he has both dominant and recessive genes - how this works, i really dont know since you can really have only one unless you have 4 strands of DNA in each of your cells :huh:

George Sears is known as Solidus Snake and is a fictional character from the MGS universe. By the way, he was the president of the United States but was forced to resign bla bla bla...

Yes, we should get back on to topic... i am sorry but i had to make a comment.

Really, Even If you play as Male ?

True enough I suppose, though I don't usually play as the opposite sex.

eeeeeeewwwww

Some people!

eeeeeeewwwww

Some people!

Maybe he meant female friend...

Altough there's no reason why you can't play a character with different preferences , sexual or otherwise than you yourself have.

After all, we are talking about RGP here.

'Nuff Said

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.