Plot Twists

Which Star Wars-related plot twist was your favorite, or most memorable to you?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars-related plot twist was your favorite, or most memorable to you?

• Darth Vader is Luke's Father (Star Wars Trilogy)
    • Your Character is Revan (KOTOR 1)
    • Atton Rand is your sister (KOTOR 2 - prediction)

I will admitt that I didn't really know about it the first time I played through the game, but I was more astonished that I had ignored the clues in the first place.

That sums up pretty much how I felt.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Trying to steer this slightly closer to topic waters, I imagine that if there were any twists in this game, they would most likely relate to the MCA quote "Bad things happen to good people." in regards to the game. Any ideas what this could mean?

I have a few, but they're all horribly cliched and I have a better opinion of Obsidian that to think they'd use them.

Since "Fight Club" beats "Empire strikes back"- Revan

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ya I don't really know anybody who didn't figure out fight club before it was over, most people got it in about 15-20 min.

The Usual Suspects is kind of like that, but the whole piont of the movie is to find out who Kaiser Sosay is

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Trying to steer this slightly closer to topic waters, I imagine that if there were any twists in this game, they would most likely relate to the MCA quote "Bad things happen to good people." in regards to the game. Any ideas what this could mean?

I have a few, but they're all horribly cliched and I have a better opinion of Obsidian that to think they'd use them.

Hopefully you have to sacrifice your life in favour for someone else/the galaxy. It will give the game the dark undertone that it should deserve (Atleast according to the hype).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hopefully you have to sacrifice your life in favour for someone else/the galaxy. It will give the game the dark undertone that it should deserve (Atleast according to the hype).

Sacrifice your life for the LS ending, sacrifice the life of someone your character "loves" for the DS ending. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sacrifice your life for the LS ending, sacrifice the life of someone your character "loves" for the DS ending. :p

Seriously, i wouldn't mind that kind of ending at all.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I too saw the revan revolation coming a mile away in fact from the second vision, i went with luke, i am your father merely because it just sticks in ur head more and how oftem people run around saying luke i am your father lol. I hope kotor 2 has a more of an obi wan feel as to your apprentice being one of the dark lords. revan had malak so the new char must of had someone well probably.