A Sion idea

Sounds like a bit too much is being read into Sion. He's probably just another Sith Lord and probably not one of the later ones either. After all, they revealed him first.

Maybe.

But there were two things stated that don't seem to add up. He's holding himself together and he's not afraid to die because he's always in pain. Seems to me if he wanted to die because of the pain he could simply let go. Sounds like he has something behind his anger that's given him a reason to hold on and put up with his rather...um...interesting life.

Revenge seems like a good reason to do so. Now be it something along the lines of revenge against the MC,a party member,the repubulic,or the universe as a whole I think revenge will play a part with the character.

As I mentioned, it's just a gut feeling...I can't explain it...but we shall see...

*LOL*How am I going to work with that?

:p:):)

Hmm,always possible someone else is doing it. But the info said he was doing it. So unless that was put in there to mess with people...

If he's doing it, then maybe it's impossible for him to let go of it for some reason. He may be in pain and yet he doesn't wish/dare to let go of the thread that still attaches him to life. Thus, he secretly hopes that someone else will be able to cut that thread...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Kind of goes against the whole not being afraid to die idea. He's obviously using his anger and power of the Dark Side to keep him alive. What besides a lust for revenge could really be enougn to make someone hold on like that? Maybe I'm reading too much into it,seems like he has a grudge against someone.

I think it would be an interesting plot device for him to want to die, but to hate someone or something so much that he holds on until he can destroy him/her/them/it.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Might have nothing to do with the main character.

Maybe the Jedi tried a little "training" on him like they did with Juhani and he didn't make it back and wasn't killed either. Could explain his rather Resident Evil look and his lust for Revenge.

Kind of goes against the whole not being afraid to die idea.

Only because that someone isn't afraid of death doesn't mean that that person will go and throw him/herself off a skyscraper, you know ;p. In the same way, someone may wish for death and yet be unable to take his/her own life; that's how strong our will to live can be...

Kind of goes against the whole not being afraid to die idea. He's obviously using his anger and power of the Dark Side to keep him alive. What besides a lust for revenge could really be enougn to make someone hold on like that?  Maybe I'm reading too much into it,seems like he has a grudge against someone.

Well, who can really say if you're right or wrong? We won't know untilt he game is here :lol:. But you could very well be correct; if he has a strong desire for revenge, then that'd explain why he continues to exist as he does now, even through it must be a pure hell for him. And it'd also partly explain his lack of fear for death...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Only because that someone isn't afraid of death doesn't mean that that person will go and throw him/herself off a skyscraper, you know ;p. In the same way, someone may wish for death and yet be unable to take his/her own life; that's how strong our will to live can be.

Well, who can really say if you're right or wrong? We won't know untilt he game is here . But you could very well be correct; if he has a strong desire for revenge, then that'd explain why he continues to exist as he does now, even through it must be a pure hell for him. And it'd also partly explain his lack of fear for death...[

True,the will to live can be very strong. However why is the will usually strong?

I got it!

He asked the white haired female out on a date and she said no. He walked away upset and didn't watch that first step...it was a woo woo.

And now he's a pissed off dateless Zombie with a lightsaber....

My the Force help us all....

My the Force help us all....

Yeah. The Force preserve us from the zombie who got rejected by Atris-chan.. XD.

Edit: Wonder if he'll act like LeChuck if Atris-chan is in your party, then? :lol:

:)

I'd love to answer...but I have no idea what you mean.... :)

I'm refering to the zombie-pirate LeChuck from the Monkey Island games :). See, he's an undead zombie and he has hots for the main chara's girlfriend, Elaine. So he always tries to make her fall in love with or join him by various means :lol:.

Here's a quote of what he offers her in the third game, for example: "Sail with me and I'll make ya queen of the dead!"

*LOL*Never played that one.

Perhaps you should :). Or at elast yous hould get "The curse of Monkey Island". It's available as a "Best Buy"-game right now if I don't remember wrong. It's also made by Lucasarts and it's fun as hell! XD. There's a demo at this webpage that should be enough to introduce you to LeChuck, assuming that the opening movie was included in the demo :lol:http://www.lucasarts.com/products/monkey/default.htm

WHF-"What if..other things started falling off?"

MC-"Pretty damn active for a dead guy."

*From the movie My Boyfriends back.*

Never seen that one either ;).

Maybe he wants to take his life, but the vengence and anger grew with the dark sides power thus shadowing his true self. So the darkside within holds him together and no matter what he tries and can't kill himself if he wanted too. Sorta like multi-personality disorder or something.

Evolutionary Development

My comp is a Dino,most movies and Demos won't play. :lol:

If I'm out and about I'll check the games out to see what they look like. Know I've seen them just never bothered to pick one up.

As for the movie.

It's a rather stupid,though funny, movie about a girl's boyfriend being killed then coming back from the dead to go with her to her prom or something like that. I always found the "Pretty damn active for a dead guy." line funny. But then again I've got a sick idea of what is and is not funny.

I completed all four Monkey Island games. Good for me :)

How lucky you were, then ;). Played the first one together with my father at a very yougn age.. missed the second one.. Got the third one as soon as it got out.. Have yet to play the fourth one,t hrough. I thinkt hye should've keept it a 2D series, not made the 4th one in 3D <_<.

Anyway, do you find any similarities between Darth Sion and LeChuck yet? Think he'll want Atris as his sith queen at his side, whenever she wants it or not? :p:lol:

How lucky you were, then . Played the first one together with my father at a very yougn age.. missed the second one.. Got the third one as soon as it got out.. Have yet to play the fourth one,t hrough. I thinkt hye should've keept it a 2D series, not made the 4th one in 3D .

I think it had more class at 2D too. And the fourth is just childish.... more childish than the others.

As for simularities between Sion and LeChuck: I don

My comp is a Dino,most movies and Demos won't play. ;)

Aww, that's a pity :/.

If I'm out and about I'll check the games out to see what they look like. Know I've seen them just never bothered to pick one up.

I see :). Still, the first and second games will probably be very hard to find or even play. The third (the Curse of monkey Island) and fourth one is another matter, through, and I can recommend the third one with all my heart :p

As for the movie.

It's a rather stupid,though funny, movie about a girl's boyfriend being killed then coming back from the dead to go with her to her prom or something like that. I always found the "Pretty damn active for a dead guy." line funny. But then again I've got a sick idea of what is and is not funny.

Ahh, talk about being very active when you're dead! XD. Hmm, I may have seen a glipse of a movie like this at some point, through I don't remember when or what the name of the movie was.. :lol: