About the Sith lords...

Could be a situation where you've all ready beat the Sith Lord but not killed him/her. So when the said Lord comes back/reports back to the others they get upset and either kill him/her or plot to.

Sounds acceptable. I, at least think it should be interesting if we saw at least some internal struggles among the Sith or even fightning between two Dark Lords...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Mazzarin:

"Nietzsche is considered by some to be a for-runner of fascism and your right hed make a interesting Sith. "

To be fair, "Will to Power" was released after his death after being edited by his sister who was ardently pro-Nazi. Some theorize that a great deal of what appears to be "Nazi type" philosophy was her work.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm not certain how I embellished him in that post. I mostly quoted him.

It's not so much what you did, but what you didn't do. When presenting someone's beliefs, it is important to disclose their overall perspective (even if it does contain an unsavory taste of cruelty), rather than merely one side, lest it be taken out of context as their fundamental vista. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Interestingly, Neitzsche believed in the "Will to Power", which he concived as being "a process of expansion and venting of creative energy" that was the driving force of nature.  He believed it to be "the fundamental causal power in the world: the driving force of all natural phenomena and the dynamic to which all other causal powers can be reduced."

He also said, ""That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

Yes, initially you did indeed aid in "supplying Dark Wanderer with a quote". As seen here, however, you most certainly did present a facet (and unfortunately only one facet), of his believes. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

I presented one and then you presented one. This is a man whose collective works are larger than a standard dictionary and the bible combined and who regularly has graduate level classes devoted to his philosophy alone.

I'd say we really haven't provided a broad overview but I'm lazy so I'll just provide a link. :lol:

http://www.pitt.edu/~wbcurry/nietzsche.html

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I presented one and then you presented one. This is a man whose collective works are larger than a standard dictionary and the bible combined and who regularly has graduate level classes devoted to his philosophy alone.

I'd say we really haven't provided a broad overview but I'm lazy so I'll just provide a link. ;)

http://www.pitt.edu/~wbcurry/nietzsche.html

Well done on the link Maria. :lol:

And at least we agree on one thing....he'd make a decent Sith! ;)

manthing2.jpg

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Ahh, thanks, now I remember :o.

He also said, ""That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

Nietzsche would have made a fairly interesting Sith

Hmm, didn't know that he was behind that famous quoute as well.... and, yeah, he'd probably made a firaly interesting Sith :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Hard that quote before. something like 2Those who want to fight monsters should beware so

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy