About the Sith lords...

Always throught that this was/is a stupid idea on their part. If they cannot be like the people they're supposed to protect, how can they then even claim to understand them, thus protecting them better?

Yeah I never really bought into that whole concept. One of those things that looks good on paper but doesn't really work.

Yeah I never really bought into that whole concept. One of those things that looks good on paper but doesn't really work.

Indeed that's so. Well, good that Luke have decided to break off from this tradition having married Mara Jade and everything ^_^.

Three sith lords for each of the prestige classes...that's what i think is going to happen... ;)

One can hope so ;). This has probably been said before but perhaps we can gain the prestige class by joining or fightning the first of the Sith Lords we encounter ;D. It somehow sounds too simple, through.. :blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Indeed that's so. Well, good that Luke have decided to break off from this tradition having married Mara Jade and everything .

One of the few things I've learned about the NJO that I always like,his take on how to teach the Jedi. He and MJ sort of came together right before the NJO in the two Zahn wrote. Good books.

I just want to know who belongs to which if it's going to happen

Sion strikes me as the type to just walk in and cut you down.

The masked guy could go force user or Sith A.

The 3rd one would be whatever one the masked guy isn't.

Least from what I've seen.

One of the few things I've learned about the NJO that I always like,his take on how to teach the Jedi. He and MJ sort of came together right before the NJO in the two Zahn wrote. Good books.

I've wanted to read those books. No library seem to have them, through :angry:. And before you ask why I don't simply buy them, then the answer is simple: Aren't exacly rich for the moment so I have to priority things carefully for the moment. A bit unfortunate, but that's how it is. But it's not like I'm in a hurry; I'll probably read those books sonner or later anyway :blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

e wanted to read those books. No library seem to have them, through . And before you ask why I don't simply buy them, then the answer is simple: Aren't exacly rich for the moment so I have to priority things carefully for the moment. A bit unfortunate, but that's how it is. But it's not like I'm in a hurry; I'll probably read those books sonner or later anyway

Ah yes the old "Have no money so I have to be resonsible reason." I know that one all too well.

Ah yes the old "Have no money so I have to be resonsible reason." I know that one all too well.

Must be the galaxy's most used excuse/reason :blink:. But it's vaild; if you're poor then you are, so to speak <_<

Okay, back on topic...I think the Sith lords are competing, and head up each faction, but what about the other LS prestige classes? Do you thind that through the game we will see signs of treachery between the Lords and inform them of it before you kill them?

I imagine that we might see cracks on their alliance somehow. For example, we might see one of those "Meanwhile, elsewhere"-kind of cutscenes that shows all or at least 2 of the sith lords in an argument with each other, or plotting to do something to undermine the third sith lord's infludence... Or soemthing like that :blink:

I imagine that we might see cracks on their alliance somehow. For example, we might see one of those "Meanwhile, elsewhere"-kind of cutscenes that shows all or at least 2 of the sith lords in an argument with each other, or plotting to do something to undermine the third sith lord's infludence... Or soemthing like that ;)

Do you think one should emerge victor? Or they all go down in a blaze of glory fueled by your lightsaber? I myself prefer the latter... :blink:

Do you think one should emerge victor? Or they all go down in a blaze of glory fueled by your lightsaber? I myself prefer the latter... :p

Well, I tend to think of thigns in the practical way; if the Sith Lords quarrel among themselves and one gets killed in the progress or if I can use my silver tounge to torn thema gaisnt each other somehow, then I ain't gonna complain, that'd be one less to fight. Letting the two others kill one of them or two of them killing each others and then let the remaining Sith Lord(s) fall under my mighty lightsabers (Yup, I'm almost always usding dual-style :D) is fine by me :D

Could work for both.

LS-Make the character see what he/she is doing is not right and bring him/her back to the light.

DS-Simply use him/her to do your dirty work while you get all the reward.

Post I made else where. Might have been said in here I don't know.

Sion was your characters padawan who followed him/her when he/she left with Revan to fight in the war. He was thought to have been killed in a horrible death and that along with other actions led to the MC character getting exiled. Sion wants Revenge for what has happened to him and that's why he keeps himself alive. The MC may even have a shot to bring him back to the light and he may become one with the Force in peace. Or kill him when he's done with him.

[[Note:The following has no backing or proof what so ever and is in fact just a random comment that more then likely has nothing to do with nothing.]]

Could work for both.

LS-Make the character see what he/she is doing is not right and bring him/her back to the light.

DS-Simply use him/her to do your dirty work while you get all the reward.

Post I made else where. Might have been said in here I don't know.

Sion was your characters padawan who followed him/her when he/she left with Revan to fight in the war. He was thought to have been killed in a horrible death and that along with other actions led to the MC character getting exiled. Sion wants Revenge for what has happened to him and that's why he keeps himself alive. The MC may even have a shot to bring him back to the light and he may become one with the Force in peace. Or kill him when he's done with him.

[[Note:The following has no backing or proof what so ever and is in fact just a random comment that more then likely has nothing to do with nothing.]]

So you are ZSSM....that post was on Gamefaqs...and I personally find that a stretch, but that's just me...

*Shrugs* Notice the little note on the bottom,I have nothing to back it up nor do I really claim too. Just was thinking about how the character Sion is holding himself together,he needs a damn good reason. Revenge is a good DS reason and from there I used the basic SW "Bad having a something to do with the good idea" line and thinking and that's what I came up with.

Could be 100% wrong.

*Shrugs* Notice the little note on the bottom,I have nothing to back it up nor do I really claim too. Just was thinking about how the character Sion is holding himself together,he needs a damn good reason. Revenge is a good DS reason and from there I used the basic SW "Bad having a something to do with the good idea" line and thinking and that's what I came up with.

Could be 100% wrong.

Yes, I noticed that, but don't take it so personally, after all, we all are just pretty much speculating... :p

None taken.

I've run into problems before though where people have read something I've wrote and thought I was making the statement as fact and either got pissed or took it as fact which got them into trouble later. So I like to explain myself just to be on the safe side.

Do you think one should emerge victor? Or they all go down in a blaze of glory fueled by your lightsaber? I myself prefer the latter... :unsure:

Well, I tend to think of thigns in the practical way; if the Sith Lords quarrel among themselves and one gets killed in the progress or if I can use my silver tounge to torn thema gaisnt each other somehow, then I ain't gonna complain, that'd be one less to fight. Letting the two others kill one of them or two of them killing each others and then let the remaining Sith Lord(s) fall under my mighty lightsabers (Yup, I'm almost always usding dual-style :D) is fine by me :D

Just make sure that in fighting the monsters you do not become a monster yourself. Or something like that. :huh:

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Just make sure that in fighting the monsters you do not become a monster yourself. Or something like that. :unsure:

Hard that quote before. something like 2Those who want to fight monsters should beware so

Ah yes the Abyss. That thing has so many eyes. :unsure: But back on topic I really doubt theyll have any major struggle between the Sith Lords within the game that destroys one of them. That would mean one less for you to vanquish and we cant have that can we?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had