20 Levels

Do you think their should be more than 20 levlels, like a regualr rpg such as Diablo, Final Fantasy, or Star Ocean where your ability to level up is unhindered by preset regulations of the game?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think their should be more than 20 levlels, like a regualr rpg such as Diablo, Final Fantasy, or Star Ocean where your ability to level up is unhindered by preset regulations of the game?

• YES I want level up at my own pace and as much as i want.
    • YESshould be more than 20lvls but lvln up should be regualted
    • NO Game is Fien with only 20 lvls and a set lvling pace
    • NO there shoudl be 20 levels but I want to lvl at my own pace

I new to this and late replying to a game soon to come out but all I can say is I didn't like the fact I had reached lvl 20 before I had even gone to Korriban or the Yavin station which for me ruined it a little I began trying to avoid fights as they served no purpose but to hold me up in the story which was fantastic.

Don't care how many levels as long as it keeps pace with the story in some ways, if you reach max level while you still got a way to go is a bit of a waste.

Actually, I disagree with that. Lightsabre-attacks, in my opinion were highly unbalancer versus the movies. I estimate that when I get hit with a lightsabre, I won't be getting up to wave my vibroblade for another go.

I'm starting to understand why cortosis is so rare in the movie-ages... They used it all in KOTOR :D.

Mr U

Actually, I disagree with that. Lightsabre-attacks, in my opinion were highly unbalancer versus the movies. I estimate that when I get hit with a lightsabre, I won't be getting up to wave my vibroblade for another go.

I'm starting to understand why cortosis is so rare in the movie-ages... They used it all in KOTOR :D.

Mr U

hu is that pink font color?