KOTOR RULES!!!

Hades One doesnt like Jedi or the force period...

Nothing wrong with that, infact i think he will like kotor 2 more because of the weapons getting a re-vamp.

Do try to be less inconsiderate to those of us that like jedi and star wars and the force though will ya :blink:

Hades have some valid points,insted of just rolling over and sucking up every ounce of crap released by game compagnies(Bioware in particular) he tries to influence the people making games by debate.

This is of couse the intelligent way to get a oppinion through and hence he ears much unfounded anger from the Fanbase of said games.

To tell you all the truth ..Kotor is a mediocre game at best ,The story is shallow ,The engine seems unfinnished (collisioncontrol,pathfinding,AI are either working poorly or not working at all).

So why even play the game?,simple Kotor have very little compatition,if you like CRPG

Welll you are a VERY special person *phones the men in white coats* are you a top class CRITIC? do you think the reason it won so many awards was purely because there was a lack of choice?

if so leave this forum now and never darken its doors with your presence again!!!! :angry:

To tell you all the truth ..Kotor is a mediocre game at best ,The story is shallow ,The engine seems unfinnished (collisioncontrol,pathfinding,AI are either working poorly or not working at all).

So why even play the game?,simple Kotor have very little compatition,if you like CRPG

I may agree. But provide some examples?

KOTOR is more of an action RPG/lightweight RPG, done purposely in this manner as a more mainstream game and to garner more sales.

you are correct though i also belive that it was done in this way becouse bioware knew the playes of Kotor would be happy with some Kool lightsaber feats and uber forcepowers..Kotor is about as good a RPG as diablo..which is sad,since it had so much potential.

Ps Kdy-Worker dispite your own personal opinion alot of people enjoyed this game and im not the only one, so saying stuff like this makes you appear to either be a 12 year old, over-compensating on not having a life, or a middle-aged guy that has seen his fair share of games and knows he is too old to be acting and playing childrens or even young adults games but just cant stop.

Well of couse it

Ps Kdy-Worker dispite your own personal opinion alot of people enjoyed this game and im not the only one, so saying stuff like this makes you appear to either be a 12 year old, over-compensating on not having a life, or a middle-aged guy that has seen his fair share of games and knows he is too old to be acting and playing childrens or even young adults games but just cant stop.

Well of couse it

Hmm flamed by 2 people and un-willing to give up....

I find this funny since the first this you wrote to me was..

Welll you are a VERY special person *phones the men in white coats* are you a top class CRITIC? do you think the reason it won so many awards was purely because there was a lack of choice?

if so leave this forum now and never darken its doors with your presence again!!!! 

Followed by ...

I have figurines.... 

(thinks) i thought i lost them all 

The place you live: everyone is entitled to free speach

>

>

>

>

>

>

The real world: stfu n00b

So whos the flamer here i wonder?.

Hmm flamed by 2 people and un-willing to give up....

I find this funny since the first this you wrote to me was..

if so leave this forum now and never darken its doors with your presence again!!!!