The Ebon Hawk is Busted!

That blue medical-ish room isn't there some more concept art and a screen shot of that ship in a topic named Ghostship or something. And I heard that the Ebon Hawk is getting a major make over in the inside. I think it was in OXM or some website a Lucasarts/star wars fan site.

Evolutionary Development

I have no clue but it could be the design of whole inside of the ship. The rooms, where they are, what's in them and stuff. And possibly the colors or so like that picture. That looks like the main room, where Zalbar was in Kotor 1. But I could be totaly wrong.

Evolutionary Development

Five years really isn't that long of a time period.

Leave your car parked outside for five years and see how well it works.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Well like it or not, since it has been said that the Ebon Hawk will get a facelift, no one can prove that this is not the Ebon Hawk:

But no one can prove that it is the ebon hawk either.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Okay look, I am assuming you played Kotor one. And where in Kotor 1 on the Ebon Hawk was there a tube. And why if there was a tube why would it be broken. Plus look at this thread.

Did you read that thread? If you did, you will see that kumquatq refused to give me a link to the proof of that starship's existance. If kumquatq give me that link, I'll believe it. Oh yeah, OXM said that the Ebon Hawk will recieve a facelift.

But no one can prove that it is the ebon hawk either.

I know. We need more info.

Well okay, how much do you want to bet it's not the Ebon Hawk, and I'd bet 95% of the members of the forums would say it's not. I mean think of it people reasonable that couldn't be the Ebon Hawk. I'm not stating any facts I'm going off of reasonablity( if thats a word).

Evolutionary Development

THIS IS NOT THE HAWK!!!

IT IS NOT A REPUBLIC SHIP!!!

AND NEITHER IS IT A SITH SHIP!!!

it is neutral, and not bearing any banner,

This is the medical facility on the mining station where you wake up...

You wake up (must sleep) in a bacta tank, and guess what....this IS a bacta tank!!!

Coincidence?

PFFFFt

Flame off

"You wake up (must sleep) in a bacta tank"

Jad'en, where did you get that info? I would be interested in reading the article or seeing the video.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hehe jokes....i have the material at my office.

Allow me to fill you in on how the plot starts you off on your journey, hell you may already know...

>*SPOILER AHEAD*< *hehe*

Your flying through space and your ship gets damaged....blank out....you wake up on the peregus mining station from being in hibernation (bear style) in a bacta tank...you wake up and that is where it is set, from the way it is currecntly being designed as well atton rand will be standing over you...*yawn* now for rest, yes, eternal sleep, rest i will and my sleep have i earned...

Jad'en (developer of other games)

Meh, as i said im only telling you things in the story which are written for certain, and the Revan "reunion" so to speak hasnt been thought out in any detail so far

:):):huh:

Is anybody else besides me wondering who the hell this guy is and how he supposedly knows all this stuff? Perhaps a DEV would like to comment?

Cheers!

Why are you wondering who i am lol i dont wonder who you are, as i said that has been released as information and im merely letting you know :ph34r:

Next time i will just hide in the background and watch you all from a safe distance

(woah a dev that is on at this time, kudos)