The Magical Volo thread!

Llyranor

Should Volourn be a mod?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should Volourn be a mod?

• Yes
    • No

Sammael desperately looks for the "ignore" button.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Working hard towards that ban, aren't you?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Don't worry Sammael... I'll find some way to get an ignore feature on invisionboard, and send instructions to The Guildmaster on how its done.

I heard that Invision was no longer free. If this is true, how come it lacks such basic functions as "ignore?"

Karzak: Of course if you add in common sense to that honesty you would still be at 0/3. :blink:

No, but grovelling woul have kept it 1/3, common sense would have kept me off these boards to begin with.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Don't worry Sammael... I'll find some way to get an ignore feature on invisionboard, and send instructions to The Guildmaster on how its done.

I heard that Invision was no longer free. If this is true, how come it lacks such basic functions as "ignore?"

Invision Board is still free, to my knowledge. Though, I haven't checked in awhile.

Karzak:  Of course if you add in common sense to that honesty you would still be at 0/3.  :blink:

No, but grovelling woul have kept it 1/3, common sense would have kept me off these boards to begin with.

You do realize, you've already earned like 7/3 warnings. The moderation team is being MORE then lenient with you. They've tolerated your repeated insults, and rude comments.

I have nothing against you Karak, but you're playing the victom, when you're the convict.

Karzak:  Of course if you add in common sense to that honesty you would still be at 0/3.  :blink:

You do realize, you've already earned like 7/3 warnings. The moderation team is being MORE then lenient with you. They've tolerated your repeated insults, and rude comments.

I have nothing against you Karak, but you're playing the victom, when you're the convict.

I am not the victim or convict, I recieved a warning I didn't deserve and the mods were unwilling to discuss it or explain it, everything after that is just a dance till the song is over, and dancing take two.

Why Bio Why?

I am not the victim or convict, I recieved a warning I didn't deserve and the mods were unwilling to discuss it or explain it, everything after that is just a dance till the song is over, and dancing take two.

It is my opinion that you deserved the warning according to the rules presented in the FAQ.

What the F.A.Q.?

Read rule #7:

Thou shalt not argue with moderators or administrators in a public fashion. Use our Private Message (PM) system. That

It is my opinion that you deserved the warning according to the rules presented in the FAQ.

What the F.A.Q.?

Read rule #7:

Thou shalt not argue with moderators or administrators in a public fashion. Use our Private Message (PM) system. That

Why Bio Why?

Who said anything about that poll? There were several threads where you said the forum was going downhill because the Iplay mods were being made mods over here(Fionavar).

That is your opinion, and thus personal. You should've taken it to the administration.

Being my opinion doesn't mean it is personal. If that was the case every opinion post here is 1/3 of a ban.

It is a topic the mods were not fond of, but it isn't a personal topic, it is a board topic like the poll. It doesn't just concern me.

And haven't you posted several posts in this thread that fit your definition of personal? LOL

Anyway, I am outahere, I asked overseerII to delete my acount, you can have this board, hope you enjoy it!

Why Bio Why?

Who said anything about that poll?  There were several threads where you said the forum was going downhill because the Iplay mods were being made mods over here(Fionavar).

That is your opinion, and thus personal.  You should've taken it to the administration.

Being my opinion doesn't mean it is personal. If that was the case every opinion post here is 1/3 of a ban.

It is a topic the mods were not fond of, but it isn't a personal topic, it is a board topic like the poll. It doesn't just concern me.

And haven't you posted several posts in this thread that fit your definition of personal? LOL

Anyway, I am outahere, I asked overseerII to delete my acount, you can have this board, hope you enjoy it!

No. You had a personal bias(opinion) about the moderation team.

Opinion against anything else is discussable, but your personal bias(opinion), against Fionavar should've been taken to the administration. Try again.

If you choose to leave, that is your prerogative. I just wish you could overcome this immaturity, and post like a normal netizen.

The ability to delete your own posts is also missing. There should be an option to delete your posts if someone hasn't responded to your posts yet. I mentioned this in a different thread but I don't think the mods saw it.

The ability to delete your own posts is also missing. It should be an option if someone hasn't responded to your post yet.

It should be under Edit... or maybe I hacked it into my forums.

Let me check.