Can we expect big things in October??

I understand that September was the month for the release of the DVD pack of the original trilogy and the Battlefront gae in all formats.

SWGalaxies ad-on: Jump For Light Speed is coming next, but KOTOR II is the XBox babie for Christmas so hopefolly we should get some serius updates, such as the long oberdue bios of Kreia; Atris; Attond Rand; HK-47 and T3-M4

and some videos - planets or game action

B)

I think you posted this on the wrong forum.

Lucasarts handles the press release stuff and advertisement, so I doubt Obsidian would know what's being released for the public in October.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I understand that LA is doing the publicity but I think is doing an awful job at it -

1 new screenshot every 2 weeks???

Talking about creating hipe

KOTOR II is Obsidian's game so I think that we should let the developers know how letdown me are feeling about the way this game is being handle.

Obsidian has far more chances that any of us to get LA to listen and start doing a better job promoting this game

:rolleyes:

I understand that LA is doing the publicity but I think is doing an awful job at it -

KOTOR II is Obsidian's game so I think that we should let the developers know how letdown me are feeling about the way this game is being handle.

Obsidian has far more chances that any of us to get LA to listen and start doing a better job promoting this game

:huh:

Do I see a Billy Gates Boxer complaining about being letdown? <resists urge to use cuss him out>

:p

Do I see a Billy Gates Boxer complaining about being letdown? <resists urge to use cuss him out>

there is no emotion there is peace... :)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together