What kind of name is "project X"?

Project Alph-Alpha.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

The title will have more than one colon ... Much like my uncle Leroy...but that's a different story.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Name it after the more annoying members on the boards. Then lock those members out of any threads that discuss any info about that project.

The first one can easily be changed from Project X to Project Xindell!

Oh, wait. :huh:

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

There is Obi Wan , Clone Wars and probably a few others. The Phantom Menace game was pretty similiar.

I bet if you had Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin and Obi Wan as playable characters you could get something going on a DA2 SW version.

If nothing else its a good way to exapand your market for future generations.

There as so many SW games on so many platforms and in so many genres I doubt you would get much of a backlash , if any.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well, delaware wasn't my first choice for a project name.

missing Iraqi WMD's would have been better. "project mustard gas" has a nice ring to it.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?