Explorable Worlds

Well KISS sometimes look like aliens... Anyway to try to make an on topic comment. Here goes, I think that the worlds should have things more spread out with a means of rapid transport between really spread out areas.

It might ruin the immersion factor to have KISS playing in a Star Wars cantina.

And if Metal Gear Solid can have a skateboard mode, why not KOTOR?

There was a skateboard mode in Metal Gear Solid?

You play Snake in the beginning. And there is a very good reason why you don't play Snake through the meat of the game.

It seems Snake is a terrorist holding people hostage...

Don't worry, you play Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3.

And Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is available on both X-Box and PS2. I highly recommend it.

Well if you decide to get a system someday, I recommend going with a new system over a used system these days.

Consider this. A used X-Box or PS2 is likely going to run $100, and will have some wear and tear.

A new unit will have no such wear and tear. (PS2's in particular are vulnerable to disc read errors from a cheap gear and dirty lenses...) They are also newer models, and come with more stuff. I think the new PS2's come bundled with the network adapter ($35 retail) for free, and a game. The new X-Box comes with Clone Wars, Tetris, and the X-Box live starter kit for free.

You play Snake in the beginning. And there is a very good reason why you don't play Snake through the meat of the game.

It seems Snake is a terrorist holding people hostage...

Don't worry, you play Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3.

And Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is available on both X-Box and PS2. I highly recommend it.

Are you sure? It seems a little before his time, and plus, one of his eyes is missing, making him, as rumors say it, Big Boss...