Mission is off in one room to herself, but it isn't a bedroom.

Check again; 3 bunks on the right when you enter that room.

Well, the romance options never got to the point of seriousness that you would sleep with them; but yes, funny. That would still leave one sleeping on the floor, or the examination room, or something. I could see Jolee or Juhani doing either, especially Jolee.

As for the bathroom thing - well, you know what Hydrogen fuel is? ...

HOW THE HECK DID THIS TOPIC GET ON TO THE BATHROOM HABITS OF NPC'S??

Are there special bathrooms for wookie considerations?

I'm just wondering.

And how come we can't put clothes on the wookie? First we enslave the wookie population, then we force them to walk around nude. How degrading! I smell scandal!

I think most people prefer having more options and control, but it's not huge for me. Ultima 7 let you pick from like 5 male avatars, and 5 female avatars. But it was still a great game.

I think Ultima 7 only had 2 males and two females (one white and one black)...maybe 3....but that might have been Serpent Isle.

Err... because that IS a medical examination room :rolleyes:

Think about it; he supplies you with medkits...

I'm fairly certain there aren't enough bunks on the hawk, though. Six, to be exact; 2 people have to sleep either in their chairs or on the floor.

Because like a submarine or probably any other naval vessel, not everyone sleeps at the same time.

I took a tour through an old decommissioned diesel submarine a few years ago, and they only had enough beds for a third of the crew, since a third was always manning the controls, and the last third was doing maintenance.

Good point - but I didn't think the Star Wars spaceships took that much maintenance. You set the hyper space coordinates, and vroom it goes?

I could understand having a watch team set up on a rolling basis, but you have a pair of droids to take care of that while you sleep.

Well, I guess the Jedi could sleep anywhere. And I can't imagine any of those beds are wookie-sized, anyway.

A couple people can "share bunks" like Carth and Zaalabar.

And frankly, you know Mission and Canderous are shacking up. She wants someone to take her seriously as a woman, and Canderous is looking for a woman to take advantage of.

Wookies are like carpets, and carpets are like beds. . .am I right?

I always thought Jolee slept in the Medical room. I always thought it was a private bedroom, too. Boy, was I wrong.

As for toilets, I always thought they used what was handy. Actually, does flying the fastest ship take that long? All they do is get on, sleep, and have crazy dreams. Then wake up, Carth's taken us to some planet, yay Carth, and complain about their crazy dreams.

Wookie's in the shower, he won't get out! Ugh, we found all this fur in there when he was in it last time. Ick. Wookies are so. . .uncivilized.

Waste. It's star wars, so they just burn it. Lightsabers have many other uses than backscratchers and toothpicks, ya know.

Fnord.

Lightsabers have many other uses than toothpicks, ya know.

Malak had to learn that the hard way, lol. As for the bunking together thing, it's so obvious that it's Revan/Bastila and Juhani/Mission, she was vulnerable after Taris being destroyed so Juhani took advantage of her.

iceman1731.jpg

That I could see.

What about that unspoken Carth/Zalaabar romance? After losing his family, Carth needs some solace.

Now i'm gonna have nightmares about that.

Anyway, maybe Carth was gay. He makes up the whole thing about his wife dying so no one will know, Dustil was adopted, and his true lover was Saul Karath whichhe had to kill so no one would no aboutwhatreally happened when Saulspoke to him before turning to the sith...wait...thats just wrong.

iceman1731.jpg

We don't talk about what happens when men are deployed alone on a ship for lengthy period of time.

So who was the peg-boy, Carth or Saul? :p

Okay, flying back on topic... All the avatars were pretty boring in appearance. How about avatars with appearances that might harken images of certain personality types you can play in the game?

I think most people prefer having more options and control, but it's not huge for me. Ultima 7 let you pick from like 5 male avatars, and 5 female avatars. But it was still a great game.

It was 3 actually, and only in Serpent Isle. </nitpick>

This is going to bug me. I thought both games let you pick faces, but that may have been with later patches, or the complete Ultima 7. I played the game when it first came out, but have played it countless times more since then on the complete CD. So, it may have changed.

This is going to bug me. I thought both games let you pick faces, but that may have been with later patches, or the complete Ultima 7. I played the game when it first came out, but have played it countless times more since then on the complete CD. So, it may have changed.

And it has to be atleast 3 for each gender. I recall a Male Black Avatar, a Male Bearded Redneck looking avatar, and possibly two others. A Blonde Avatar, and a White Male Avatar with Black Hair.