Spider-Man 2

LostStraw

Well, not to be the pessimist. But the moronic Kirsten Dunst (MJ), has stated that even if the movies do continue on after #3, he contract is up after the third movie, and she said she doesn't want to renew after that. Not to mention she also said that she doubted Toby MacGuire would want to continue. It was all in this NEWSBYTE. She even went so far as to suggest that her and Spidey's love child be a Spider Baby, and continues in his daddy's footsteps....and no, the idiocy doesn't stop there. She also suggests that SPIDERMAN GETS KILLED OFF.

All things considered, I think Gabe's rage was well placed in this PENNY ARCADE STRIP, in response to that article. :)

John Jameson is in Spider-Man 2 and is said to be an astronaut.

I can see John going to the moon and the symbiote being in a rock that he brings back to earth. However, the symbiote joins with John and they become Venom, similar to how the moon rock bonded with Jameson to create Man-Wolf in the comics. (And I am not certain Man-Wolf would work in the movies anyway). I thought there were rumors around to this affect which is why I mention it.

That could help. I don't think Man-Wolf would work; it doesn't strike me as a memorable character nor as interesting to use in a movie.

I'd like to see the Hulk...spidey will be moving so fast.... :p  :p

I'd like to see Spider face off against the Grey Hulk, or even Wolverine against the Grey Hulk.

<puts on nerd helmet>

Actually, Wolvie facing off against the Hulk would be more appropriate than Spidey, seeing as how Wolverine's first appearance EVAR was in an issue of The Incredible Hulk IIRC. B)

Heh. Actually i know of those encounters; i'd simply like to see them in a movie, with proper effects ;)

Actually, Wolvie facing off against the Hulk would be more appropriate than Spidey, seeing as how Wolverine's first appearance EVAR was in an issue of The Incredible Hulk IIRC. B)

And Wendigo as well. Though i forget - was Wolvie already a Canadian government operative by then, or was it afterwards?

I'd really like to see more of that Dr. Magneto guy (was it Doctor?) from X-Men 2. I had a marvel comic when I was a child and he tossed around oil tankers and the entire city of New York in that one.. After that I always thought he was the coolest of them all.

But I guess Spider-Man wouldn't have much of a chance against him..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd really like to see more of that Dr. Magneto guy (was it Doctor?) from X-Men 2. I had a marvel comic when I was a child and he tossed around oil tankers and the entire city of New York in that one.. After that I always thought he was the coolest of them all.

But I guess Spider-Man wouldn't have much of a chance against him..

It's just Magneto, no Dr. there.

As for Spider having a chance against him... well, Magneto is one of the most powerful characters in the MU, but his full potential is used very little. If we were talking of the earlier versions of the relatively inexperienced Magneto, Spider would have a chance. I don't know how poweful he is now, but he's shown how powerful he can be several times in the past, and it doesn't bode well for Spidey (or anyone in the MU universe, for that matter). But to be used on a movie, he'd need his power levels and experience severely reduced so it would be more of a fair fight.

Likewise, when Spiderman became Cosmic Spiderman, he was one of the most powerful characters in the entire Marvel universe.

And as much as I love Venom, I doubt he'll appear in Spidey 3. Venom is a whole trilogy in and of himself.

And Wendigo as well. Though i forget - was Wolvie already a Canadian government operative by then, or was it afterwards?

I'm pretty sure he was a Canadian agent then. Didn't they send him to kill Wendigo?