Force powers

aktus

I'm wondering if it won't be too many force powers in kotor2. Allready in the 1st, we couldn't get all the powers unless you didn't develop them. How will it be in kotor2 with even more powers? Or maybe will certain powers be removed?

I'm wondering if it won't be too many force powers in kotor2. Allready in the 1st, we couldn't get all the powers unless you  didn't develop them. How will it be in kotor2 with even more powers? Or maybe will certain powers be removed?

munckin, all jedis are stronger in some areas than others. you wont get all of them, no jedi does, even master skywalker doesnt have all of them, he has alot, but not all.

Darth Munckin

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Erm  that was a little jest I had there. Check my post again

Homer Simpson style drooling noises* AAAAAAAAAAAA 800 force powers

That is just a little jest i had there aswell. I know that there r 30 new force powers and 30 new feats (thats what ive heard, correct me if i am wrong)

Still AAAAAAAAAA 30 new force powers and 30 new feats

dus anyone know if you can switch through the different levels of force powers? in kotor 1 i liked whirlwind but in most cases wave was more useful so it would be better to have both of them instead of having one in the end..

it looked a bit stupid when i was using force wave against malak

and speaking of malak he used force push on carth then used whirlwind on me =O