UPGRADEBLE SWOOP BIKES

Do you agree we should have upgradable swoop bikes?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree we should have upgradable swoop bikes?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

Okay...

50% of the people you can play chicken with, turn or hit at random...

50% of the people are set, meaning they do what they do...all the time...

You can wager with people, make them angry to increase the stakes and the danger, make them scared enough to turn, and so forth...

Maybe after the game, you can even take their girl out for a drink... :)

Okay...

You can wager with people, make them angry to increase the stakes and the danger, make them scared enough to turn, and so forth...

BRILIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceman1731.jpg

Okay...

BRILIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know... ;)

Two swoop bikes come straight at each other and if they hit then they both die. Whoever doges out of the wayloses credits. Oh and heres a thought for chicken and swoop racing in general, make it soyou can race for pink slips and bet your bike against there bike.

iceman1731.jpg

Should they have people die? Or will it have one of those safety things that the dueling arena had? Because if it didn't have the latter, I think it would just be a DS sport...how much is SB worth? I don't think OE will want you to have that much credits on your hands... :)

Optional saftey field generator. You can turn it off for high stakes no holds barred action (DS points). Why would you have to sell the bike...get one of your npcs to enter it in the race with you so you have a better chance of winning.

iceman1731.jpg

Then one of your PC's dies

NO...I mean enter them in a regular swoop race not in chicken against you, but it wouldn't, matter if they put an enrgy suppresor field on the track like in the duel ring.

iceman1731.jpg

NO...I mean enter them in a regular swoop race not in chicken against you, but it wouldn't, matter if they put an enrgy suppresor field on the track like in the duel ring.

I thought you meant chicken against other people...sorry...but in the safety, do you mean like the field? Because if you do, then you should get a couple more credits for that, you know, risking your life and pleasing the crowd at the same time... ;)

I thought you meant chicken against other people...sorry...but in the safety, do you mean like the field? Because if you do, then you should get a couple more credits for that, you know, risking your life and pleasing the crowd at the same time... ;)

Ajuur wouldn't give you extra for your death match agaist Bedak.

iceman1731.jpg

I thought you meant chicken against other people...sorry...but in the safety, do you mean like the field? Because if you do, then you should get a couple more credits for that, you know, risking your life and pleasing the crowd at the same time... :huh:

Ajuur wouldn't give you extra for your death match agaist Bedak.

That's because he's a cheap skate hutt...plus, I don't think you could lightning him or choke him... ;)

Wow, I've always gotten extra money from him. Anyway, Swoop Races I think should be more like actual races. Thus they would be both harder and easier (in different areas), more interesting, longer, more different tracks, and with higher potential gain.

But with a better rivalry, mainly because I didn't find Bendak a rival, just a speck beneath me...he didn't have much depth...the rival in this one, if there is one, should have an underlying reason for why he's doing this, kind of like Happy Gilmore, but replace the humor with misery... :p