This Place Lacks Substance

Menno

Agreed, its a new forum. Lets bring some new ideas to the table. Why should Obsidian be BIS2?? For christsakes, the industry has been through this before. Why repeat the same mistakes again? People, this is the 21st century.

Forum of every organization where will work Feargus will be like forum of BIS... don't you think so? people comes here not to know more about Obsidian, they comes to Feargus.

Sheesh, the forums have only been up a few days.

How about giving them some time to see first if the forum works properly to begin with and look at making it pretty and stuff later. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff involved with running a forum including a server to run it on, making it secure, having a database engine and making sure that's stable for starters. I know, I manage a community myself.

I'd actually prefer the gang at obsidian focus on their project instead of the forums anyway.

Sheesh, the forums have only been up a few days.

How about giving them some time to see first if the forum works properly to begin with and look at making it pretty and stuff later. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff involved with running a forum including a server to run it on, making it secure, having a database engine and making sure that's stable for starters. I know, I manage a community myself.

I'd actually prefer the gang at obsidian focus on their project instead of the forums anyway.

Yes comrad, and it currently isn't stable at all.

Another thing, this f***in censor is bad.

I actually think this board is already shaping up nicely.. :blink:

Imagine what will happen once Obsidian Ent. ends up in the news when their Project X is finally officially announced! Then we can PARTAYYY! (as someone wrote)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I actually think this board is already shaping up nicely.. :blink:

Imagine what will happen once Obsidian Ent. ends up in the news when their Project X is finally officially announced! Then we can PARTAYYY! (as someone wrote)

Yeah, can't wait for hundreds of star wars fans pouring in answering the same questions (when is it coming out, what system will it be on, can i have teh sex etc.)

>*

Yeah, can't wait for hundreds of star wars fans pouring in answering the same questions (when is it coming out, what system will it be on, can i have teh sex etc.)

Haha, Star Wars-fans are funny, damnit! Especially those fat kids who dress up like Han Solo and make slobbering swishing noises, with their plastic lightsabres swinging wildly from their chubby little hands, while drooling all over themselves thinking they look reeaaally manly.

I can't wait.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Being primarily composed of I'play board/Bio boards, this forum is obviously filled with lamers. Who knows, maybe they'll go through puberty and learn how to not be sucky.

:p  Hmm... this is quickly turning into another thread to ignore.

I'd just like to be the first to thank you for your input.

Regards, Stoltenborg.