Concering Today's date...

macewinduJr.

I think Beslan in Russia is worthy of a mention also, 9/11 is bad but child killers! sickening, animals wouldnt do that

If my child/family was killed by an organized group(like the USA in raids to control oil in the region). I had little to no education, I had no time to develop mentally and socially, and I had literally NOTHING. I would probably vow to kill my enemies in any way I could.. True that the pertaining event is a horrible and dispicable act. But it's not like they have no reason to want retribution. :( Which is the crappy part :( Now either sides plea for vengence holds some bearing no matter how perverted the act :(

Ambrosia3.gif

I think Beslan in Russia is worthy of a mention also, 9/11 is bad but child killers! sickening, animals wouldnt do that

If my child/family was killed by an organized group(like the USA in raids to control oil in the region). I had little to no education, I had no time to develop mentally and socially, and I had literally NOTHING. I would probably vow to kill my enemies in any way I could.. True that the pertaining event is a horrible and dispicable act. But it's not like they have no reason to want retribution. :( Which is the crappy part :( Now either sides plea for vengence holds some bearing no matter how perverted the act :(

No matter what happened IMHO there is NO amount of reason in the world for killing innocent children!!! And you can fire as many reasons as you like at me but the fact remains whatever grieviance they may have, what they did was disgraceful and nothing anyone could say would convince me otherwise :angry:

But alas, it will get worse! And feel free to mark my words on that :(

I agree it was disgraceful. But when your entire life has been in such disgrace and pain. It's not like it's much of a change is it?

For example:molesting a child is a horrible HORRIBLE act(although not close to killing children or families with your greed ridden orders or terrorist attacks). But often compared to those who have not, those who have been molested become molesters themselves(of course not in every case).

When I was young I also wanted to kill a certain person. I had the wisdom to not follow through on the act(no matter how deep my hatred was for this person). But I'm not sure under the conditions of many Iraqis or Arab terrorists have lived in I would have had that insight.

Also. Didnt the russian military rush the building??? If your a terrorist holed up in a hostage situation, bluffing probably isnt the most efficient thing to do(and in war, morals are tossed out the window in place of efficiency quite often).

Ambrosia3.gif

I agree it was disgraceful.  But when your entire life has been in such disgrace and pain.  It's not like it's much of a change is it?

For example:molesting a child is a horrible HORRIBLE act(although not close to killing children or families with your greed ridden orders or terrorist attacks).  But often compared to those who have not, those who have been molested become molesters themselves(of course not in every case).

When I was young I also wanted to kill a certain person.  I had the wisdom to not follow through on the act(no matter how deep my hatred was for this person).  But I'm not sure under the conditions of many Iraqis or Arab terrorists have lived in I would have had that insight.

Also.  Didnt the russian military rush the building???  If your a terrorist holed up in a hostage situation, bluffing probably isnt the most efficient thing to do(and in war, morals are tossed out the window in place of efficiency quite often).

True, so very sadly true! But even if I was a terrorist I wouldn't bring children into it, that screams to me animal, so in turn deserving of slaughter like an animal, which in turn fuels the hatred, and so the cycle continues, where does it end.....simply put, it doesn't :(

i didnt find the pentagon on that page(for I only breifly scanned). But if it's about the plane not even hitting the building.... Thats one of the more far fetched theories IMO.

There are many facts about the WTC that lead to an alternate happening then the mainstream media would portray it.

Stuff like not investigating that some of the supposed highjackers are alive and well in other countries points towards conspiracy more then anything IMO.

They still TO THIS DAY say that those 19 guys did it... I'm not sure what they are thinking. But I tend to think they aren;'t that retarded to just forget or not check into this and not tell everyone. lol

Ambrosia3.gif

Cue Twilight Zone music while parroting conspiracy theories. Blame the victims for their own murder. Make excuses for those who would target children or commit other atrocity by saying "It's terrible, BUT ...(add irrational justification for atrocity that again blames victims for their own murder)."

All a way of giving individuals power by pretending nothing like that could ever happen to them, because they are better, smarter, more politically correct and have fewer enemies than the victims. Pretty hateful, lacking in compassion, and self-indulgent, but allowed in a free society. Which is more than I can say for the socities that spawned those who murdered thousands of innocents on 9/11 because of a Fatwah issued by a madman.

Cue Twilight Zone music while parroting conspiracy theories.  Blame the victims for their own murder.  Make excuses for those who would target children or commit other atrocity by saying "It's terrible, BUT ...(add irrational justification for atrocity that again blames victims for their own murder)."

All a way of giving individuals power by pretending nothing like that could ever happen to them, because they are better, smarter, more politically correct and have fewer enemies than the victims.  Pretty hateful, lacking in compassion, and self-indulgent, but allowed in a free society.  Which is more than I can say for the socities that spawned those who murdered thousands of innocents on 9/11 because of a Fatwah issued by a madman.

At least someone else here doesn't think of this as another point in the iraq argument.

Good job Di.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.