KOTOR II Force Powers

Anyway, back to Force Pull. Perhaps would could pull a lightsaber away froma Dark Jedi, then use the Mace Windu power (I heard about this one from a friend who played PS2). Apparently insome PS2 game, Mace can hover and send his lightsaber floating alone in mid-air and attack with it. Kind of like Mordekainen's Sword from Forgotten Realms...

Anyway, Force Pull, then Force Sword!

"You shall not pass!"

Probably the only really kewl thing about the Obi-Wan video game was all the Force Powers your PC had. They were robust. Force Pull was one of them. You could snatch a weapon out of an attackers hand, and then Force Push him up against a wall or something. It was gnarley.

I followed the production Obi-Wan. It looked really good. Then at the last moment they moved it to X-Box, and used very poor voice-actors. I was pretty disappointed. The selection of Force Powers is fairly decent though.

Brings back up the question of using the Force on objects. If I could use force pull, mabe I could use it to pull a lever across a way...

What about a force power that can blind your opponent (I believe that there was something like it in Dark Forces: Jedi Knight)?