KOtoRII Release dates anouceed

Since dec. is around X-mas why don't those that don't have xbox ask for one?

I have bills to pay. I don't have anyone to get "santa" to buy it for me.

I can't justify spending money on an XBox system just so I can play 1 game on it.

You're a minority, quite a lot bought a PS2 just to play Metal Gear Solid 2 ;)

If I had extra cash laying around I would. There are some games I want that are on the XBox, but not enough to justify spending money on a gaming console rather that, oh I dunno, something like food and rent. :p

I got my xbox for Jade Empire but now i have for KotOR2 and JE.

LA have just helped me decide which version of the game to buy first. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Because around my place, santa is on a "budget"

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Maybe you are a little too young to figure this out yet, but there is no such thing as Santa Claus. :rolleyes:

Hey give the kid a break! He/She was just trying to give a sugestion (all be it a not so good one) to those of us out there who might still get exspensive Xmas gifts from family members from time to time, I know myself when I went away to college, the first christmas my parents bought me a PS2... though that was so I would have something to do rather than go out to the bars every night, but thats another story for another time :lol: .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Oh, yes. Its so nice to come from a moderately well of family. Let me tell you something silver spoon, I bought everything I have ever owned. I paid my own way through college. I paid for my own computer. I paid for my own clothes. I pay my own rent and utilities. Some of us aren't made of money no come from families that have loads of money.

It was an idiotic comment and I called him/her on it.

Maybe you are a little too young to figure this out yet, but there is no such thing as Santa Claus. :rolleyes:

Hades, I don't believe any sentient being would be stupid enough to say and mean that directly. He must have made an attempt to be sarcastic, albeit a pathetic one: Or at least I hope... :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg