Clothing upgrades

Bandon's gear looked different on Bandon than on anyone else!

I't wasn't the same as Revan's robe though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

since were on the topic i have a question

will there b more unique jedi robes like that or will we have to take the one revan is wearing?

Have you seen the Obi-Wan style robes in the screenshots? I expect we will be seeing a significantly improved choice of robes this time round.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I'm still going with the "The people werent wearing the armor when you kill them it was just in thier inventory" theory.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Then when you kill them you should pick up 17 medpacks, 29 computer spikes, 6 different enhancement belts, 5 sets of guantlets, 8 different sets of armor, 35 variations on a blaster, and 4398 credts.

While it's possible that DB was holding his "auxiliary armor" in his "inventory", why is it called Darth Bandon's fiber armor if he wasn't wearing it?

I think the whole thing's silly- just show the characters with what they're wearing, and if you kill them, it's yours.

I agree. All of the armor suits looked that were in the same category looked the same. Darth Bandons armor was just a (forgive my spelling) Echani/Massassi/Combat/Zabrak....am I missing any?....painted black with pretty little silver lining. But what REALLY bugged me was the useless pistol holster.

The point about clothing is very true. Frankly, personal clothing for the PC and the NPCs was a complete waste of resources in KOTOR 1 and I don't understand why they bothered with it in KOTOR2. My PC only ever wore clothing for a couple of minutes before s/he found her first armor. And from party NPCs only Carth and Bastila remained in their clothes for any amount of time, because it took a while to get armor/robes for them. And in the meantime, the armors/robes were all the same and quite dull if not outright ugly, the "civilian" NPCs of one species were all dressed the same, the Sith Force users at the academy and Czerka guys incogrously wore the same military uniform etc.

IMHO, it would make much more sense to either make the clothes upgradeable and equivalent to light armor/starting robes, provide personalised upgradeable

armor/robes for the PC and the party NPCs instead of clothing to begin with or use the models to make civilian NPCs and/or minor quest NPCs look a little more diverse.

I think it would be cool if you clothing armor and jedi robes that you get at the beginning could be upgradable and the upgrades would physically apear so you could have the same clothing/armor/jedi robes through the whole game and they could change as you go through.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Almost all the armor in KOTOR looked like CRAP when worn by the PC, especially the armors that were based on the generic "heavy armor" pattern... those just looked like ugly-assed jumpsuits or something with some chrome trim added. :rolleyes:

The Light Powered Armor looked good in my opinion :)