Czerka Corporation?

Perhaps a bit more about this company?

While playing KOTOR loading screen messages would often contain information about Czerka Corporation and they were on pretty much every planet....so what's the big deal with them. There seems to be a lot leading up to them, but all we really got were a bunch of slave traders and tusken raider hunters.

There could be a stealth based side-quest where you have to take pictures of them shipping people off in meat processing crates to the moon. Based on that, you could do another side-quest where you fight through hordes of Czerka mutants and navigate intricate spatial puzzles in their factories all the while using the special Jedi time control lightsaber.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Am I the only person who sat through Attack of the Clones and saw Padme and Anakin dodging factory equipment thinking "Lucas is trying to make this movie Playstation-friendly"?

I'm shocked we haven't seen that in a game yet.

Am I the only person who sat through Attack of the Clones and saw Padme and Anakin dodging factory equipment thinking "Lucas is trying to make this movie Playstation-friendly"?

I'm shocked we haven't seen that in a game yet.

lol :p

I remember my roommate commenting that Padme was utilizing her platform gaming skills :)

There could be a stealth based side-quest where you have to take pictures of them shipping people off in meat processing crates to the moon. Based on that, you could do another side-quest where you fight through hordes of Czerka mutants and navigate intricate spatial puzzles in their factories all the while using the special Jedi time control lightsaber.

Another Beyond Good & Evil fan perchance? :D

I had alot more fun luring the Alpha Section troopers our via a Gyro Disc shot to their air tank, then capping their buddy as they were hooking them up again than actually playing it stealth. Especially after they captured Pey'j....those bastards just had to die. :angry: