My dilemma

My favourite class was Sentinel- mainly becouse of pretty name.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

... the Consular and Sentinel hav more force powers and force points, but whats the point of them if three quarters of the time (even low level grunts can do this too often) the enemies resist the force powers used gainst them.  ...

Very few enemies actually resist force powers, but they may throw a successfull saving roll.

... I can understand this for force users, but low level sith soldiers. This is something i would like to see fixed, force powers being more effective.

The chance on your opponent doing a successfull saving throw depends on the save-DC your character throws up. This DC is increased by modifiers from your Wisdom and Charisma attributes, putting some attribute points into Wisdom and Charisma should help.

Nope, Im fairly sure Battle Meditation is LS. They have equivalent powers for DS.

u r wrong it is universal if u look on ign i think at the force powers battle meditation is listed as universal

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

in jedi academy i too thought it was crap cuz u lmay have been more powerful but u were down to like no health. id rather use something like valor and keep my health

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Nope, Im fairly sure Battle Meditation is LS. They have equivalent powers for DS.

u r wrong it is universal if u look on ign i think at the force powers battle meditation is listed as universal

umm he made that post before it was announced that Battle meditation was universal. I am guessing that he knows that its not LS only now.

From what powers have been released so far I am begining to think that the LS players are going to get screwed for powers this time, When KOTOR was in production was the LS power kept secret or were they released like anyother power?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah, it would be fun to have more options for a force-based jedi. I found NWN a lot more fun as a wizard, less leaving the room while your pc wades through seas of goblins and such, could be really a lot of fun if you have more than wave. DS was better for that, but storm and drain were a bit weak imo. Were insanity and those types very good, never really tried them.

Yeah, it would be fun to have more options for a force-based jedi.  I found NWN a lot more fun as a wizard, less leaving the room while your pc wades through seas of goblins and such, could be really a lot of fun if you have more than wave.  DS was better for that, but storm and drain were a bit weak imo.  Were insanity and those types very good, never really tried them.

I can tell you from my experience as a DS Consular that the 2nd and 3rd powers in the Insanity line are really wicked. It's essentially an area-effect stun that (for me at least) seemed to stick much more often than the LS Stun line. I would typically have 16 in CH and Wis, for a +3 bonus from each stat, to hurt the bad guys' saves. For the few that would save, I would hit them with Force Choke. I highly recommend Insanity for DS, since it's probably your best crowd control.

Cheers,

MadMalachi

i like consulars beacause they regenerate FP fast....They spend less FP....and they mostly use green sabers and green sabers are the coolest color you can ever get for sabers!!!!!!!

This guy has a white woman swiming naked and blowing water out her ass for an avatar, and he gets to keep it....

Psh, no wonder Jolee was the only black guy in KotoR1... :rolleyes:

Being held down by the MAN!

This guy has a white woman swiming naked and blowing water out her ass for an avatar, and he gets to keep it....

Psh, no wonder Jolee was the only black guy in KotoR1... :rolleyes:

You know you CAN report him to a mod if it bothers you that much, instead of posting about how you had to change your avatar in every post you make. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)