What I would like to see in The Outer Worlds 2

I truly loved the first chapter and every run I do is different and immersive... but I always feel like something is missing and I'm sure these ideas might make The Outer Worlds 2 a great sequel! 

New weapons and armors, not based on reskins: The first The Outer Worlds had a lot of great weapons and cool armors, but as you make progress in the game, you notice that a lot of armors are simple reskins of armors that already exist (it's only a change of color). I know this might be based on the lore, but expanding the universe with new kinds of armors would just make the game even more immersive and customizable. 

Sentient alien races: This is something I would have loved to see in the first chapter: aliens that might be NPCs or even a companion that might join the crew! Aliens could have the aspect of creatures that already exist, for example humans with raptidon/canid heads, or they might add new kinds of aliens such as the greys or anthropomorphic animals. This would make The Outer Worlds an experience with groups of colonies or enemies that have their own laws. This is not very lore friendly but hey, anything can happen in a new system! 

Ship customization: The Unreliable was my favorite spot to spend time whenever I wanted to relax in the game and I loved staying with the crew listening to their chatting. But having the possibility to add furniture, decorations and other stuff would have made the Unreliable a lot better, so I'm wishing for it to happen in the sequel! 

Romance options: I loved Nyoka as a character, but I was sad when I found out I couldn't romance companions and the best I could do was to make them best friends. Romance options might give The Outer Worlds 2 even more repeatability to the game and unique perks to companions! 

These are my ideas. Drop your feedback in the comments, or even your own ideas! I have very high expectations for this game since the first was an awesome experience.