So now I would like to know if you have some nice Fassina builds as Wizard/ Druid ?

I don't want yet an other Sc wizard or Sc druid.

I would love one that emphasize on shape shift, but her conjurer subclass prevent her frol using the illusions buff, and I that I don't know if she'd be that good for that, maybe there is better things to fo with her.

Thanks for help

• Like 1

I like building her as the "Venomous Vailian," Spine of Thicket Green (Empowering Instinct upgrade) + Helm of Grotto Deep + Spider Silk Robe (Poison Master upgrade). Then choose all of the Beast, Plant, Poison, and Conjuration damage spells. A few have multiple keywords, stacking tons of +PL. For Poison immune enemies, you usually still have a few damage spells that work, but I also like stacking Arcana (she gets +2 from her background, which is unique) and using scrolls. 

I recommend using the community patch mod and the balance polishing mod, which make the key wording for poison much clearer (it's hidden on a few spells in Vanilla). Incidentally, if you do use the Balance Polishing Mod, your Wildstrike Corrode will buff your PL on several spells even more. Very cool.

Also, pairs very, very well with the Howler Konstanten that Boeroer posted, because most of these spells target Fortitude. I like pairing them together, b/c they have some unique dialogue/relationship stuff you can do. 

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea mentioned here by @Ivanfyodorovich . When I ran Fassina,  I used her with the blackbow to terrify enemies, and summoned as phantom to duplicate. First I would have her scripted to do all the wizard self-buffs , cast the bow summon, summon her phantom (regular phantom is better here b/c it wont cast) and then she uses the wizard ability Citzal's Marital Power to even better accuracy.  Still, It really hurts not having access to illusion AND Evocation  spells with Fassina 

10 hours ago, SenSx said:

Ok thanks.

I guess you can't use Kalakoth minor blight and the blackbow together ?

No they are both summoned weapons, so you can only have one summoned at time, and you cannot switch between them. For example, if is not possible to summon the blackbow, and change weapon slot, and then summon the minor blights 

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2024 at 2:08 PM, SenSx said:

Is Fassina Wizard / chanter any good ? Hesitating between this and Wizard / Druid

This is 3 months old but can at least report that Wizard/Chanter Fassina is pretty solid as backline support/AoE damage after playing with her for most of the game after doing the vault.

From level 11 she can do Infuse With Vital Essence -> The Brideman Slew Thirty (solid party buff even before upgrade)  -> Deleterious Alacrity -> Kalakoths Minor Blights (dual-wielded with sashas scimitar for the action speed aura) -> Essential Phantom -> Eldritch Aim (all but Essential Phantom being very fast casting) while chanting Sure -Handed Ila + Mith Fyr to buff herself and her Phantom which is amazing at mid levels and still good at higher levels esp. if you have any gun user next to her.

Also as Wizard/Chanter she gets +2 Int from the ring Chameleons Touch which is nice for her.

• Like 1