Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part 6

bugarup

2 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

I didn't try to get it, and it wouldn't fit my character.

Ok. It's a disappointment imo.

1 hour ago, Sarex said:

If you had the post credit scene that should be the secret ending.

NAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

I thought that was standard.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

1 minute ago, PK htiw klaw eriF said:

NAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

I thought that was standard.

Spoiler

In my ending before I figured out I forgot to join the tomes, the only two options were for either her to sacrifice herself and close the rift or me. So I was under the impression that you both needed to live to get the after credit scene.

• Gasp! 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

20 minutes ago, Sarex said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In my ending before I figured out I forgot to join the tomes, the only two options were for either her to sacrifice herself and close the rift or me. So I was under the impression that you both needed to live to get the after credit scene.

It played for me regardless of who got sacrificed or not, but this was back at release and on a Trickster.

• Hmmm 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

1 hour ago, Sarex said:

@InsaneCommander How did your ending go? Was anyone sacrificed?

Yes.

Spoiler

I convinced Areelu to do it. Even my altruistic character understands that committing suicide and leaving Areelu alive wouldn't be a good idea. So she had to go.

The secret ending:

Spoiler

I thought it was the ascension to godhood. I might try it with my Lich if the Lich's ending isn't more interesting. Or perhaps I can get both with a reload near the end of the game.

Btw

Spoiler

What happens if I sacrifice instead of Areelu? Is my character that faces Pharasma instead?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sign.jpg

15 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Btw

Hide contents

What happens if I sacrifice instead of Areelu? Is my character that faces Pharasma instead?

yes, though depending on your path and choices there are some variations

Spoiler

and interruptions

Edited by ShadySands
  • Thanks 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

Hmmm. Guess I got it wrong then.

Spoiler

Yeah there is the ascension to godhood, but there are also variations depending on how many crystals you have. It can range from only you ascending to your whole party and Areelu.

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

• Gorth locked this topic

More Pathfinder along this path....

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein