Anime and Manga - I won’t allow your bones to stay on this planet. I will banish your evil soul.

Sarex

7 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Narutaru 10

Shiina meets with yet another person bonded to a dragon’s child. This one looks like a broom, of all things.

Reveal hidden contents

Either the subtitles where I watched were wrong (there were plenty of mistakes) or I didn’t understand who the red haired girl was. She said she is not Jun, that she was Kyoji, but she was holding Kyoji’s body. Maybe the broom can move souls to one of those body duplicates?

Could this be a JoJo crossover?

tumblr_oh7vwcLBM81sq4537o1_500.jpg

Silly Rohan, nothing is too odd to be a stand ability.

whbxo8ihz7241.png?auto=webp&s=4ca41461c4

Re: Narutaru; So as I understand it....

The girl on the broom was actually the guy in the hospital, who took her appearance and left a copy of his original body at the hospital for some reason. The person on the broom then merges with their dragon child to make it become a real dragon and themselves a virgin princess, like the naked lady in episode 1 or the dolphin earlier, which is why they revert to a form similar to Kyoji's body. I believe that the real Jun died in the car accident and that may have also killed or hurt Kyoji.

• Thanks 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

4 hours ago, Make a contract with KP said:

Re: Narutaru; So as I understand it....

Hide contents

The girl on the broom was actually the guy in the hospital, who took her appearance and left a copy of his original body at the hospital for some reason. The person on the broom then merges with their dragon child to make it become a real dragon and themselves a virgin princess, like the naked lady in episode 1 or the dolphin earlier, which is why they revert to a form similar to Kyoji's body. I believe that the real Jun died in the car accident and that may have also killed or hurt Kyoji.

Ok. But then

Spoiler

Why would he need a second copy of his body? Was it required for the merge?

sign.jpg

52 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Ok. But then

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know, it's a very strange anime.

59499026b8.jpg

I'll read more manga later. We'll see if anything gets explained.

• Confused 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

2 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

Ok. But then

Reveal hidden contents

What happened:

Spoiler
  • Jun died 2 years ago.
  • Kyoji has his accident and falls into a coma.
  • Kyoji is projecting himself as Jun to talk to his cousin.
  • Kyoji creates a copy of himself in the hospital, this body is clinically dead, therefore he is declared dead. Presumably, the copy is buried. The copy is there to make everyone believe he died.
  • Dragon merge/rebirth/whatever stuff with the real comatose Kyoji.

• Thanks 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

• Gorth locked this topic

More anime/manga this way

:closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein