LightSaber "styles" And "styles"

you mean lightsaber form feats, i assume?

yeah, some different fighting styles would be nice- one for each class would be good, but i doubt it as it would mean lots of modeling.

compare dookus style to that of obi-wan or yoda. major differences there.

i'd like to see at least the antagonists feature distinct styles though

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

• 5 weeks later...
I liked Darth Revan's scorpion-like stance in KOTOR ;)

Me too. And I think that there should only be lightsabers. Different kinds, but only sabers. No daggers, no whips... none of that crap because it just messes with the whole Star Wars thing.

I think it would look odd if he fought like Malak. I think Malak had his own style because he was the fighter.. and Revan was the brains. So I'm assuming Revan had a more effective style, one that involved more thinking and strategy than Malak's one handed beat down.

honestly.... what other colors would look good in a lightsaber?

Your primaries are:

red, blue, green, orange, purple, and yellow

What else is there? Brown? (poop) Black? (stupid... considering it is a "light"saber... and black represents the absence of light) Pink? (gay and hardly appropriate) Pastels? (pastels would just be lighter shaded primary colors... not worth it) Combo colors... ie. bluish-green? (not really enough of a change to make that noticeable of a difference)

The only color I could think of would be a silver hue... or perhaps a white. In fact, there are some insances of jedi using this color througout the SWs history.

Something else that might be cool would be having TWO color crystal slots for double-bladed sabers... so that one end could be a different color from the other.