Funny Stuff Cantina

Hurlshort

If you boil someone's funny bone, does that make it a laughing stock ?

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

diXjWf4.png?1

• Haha 5

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Malcador said:

diXjWf4.png?1

Took me way to many seconds to see it 😅

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

mkfpf75htnl81.jpg

• Haha 4

The "I am dark skinned and bald. So I hate you. And I hate Jesus" line will always be with me.