Lint rope is too expensive compared to other spinning wheel recipes

Both Crude rope and silk rope only cost 1 resource to make but lint rope costs 3 to make. This makes building with the new burr floors prohibitively expensive. On a good run you can get 30-40 lint which makes 10-13 lint rope, which only makes 5-6 full burr floors. This in my opinion is far too little for what is one of the most limited resources currently in game.

I suggest that lint rope only cost 1 lint per, like other ropes.

• Like 5

• 5 months later...

They should add additional lint nodes around the map, such as under the porch area by the house. There just aren't enough for this super rare resource considering the fairly basic use for it in a flooring recipe.

On 2/3/2022 at 9:25 PM, Alynxkia said:

Unless they plan on adding more sources for lint, I agree fully. I find the dust mites 'not fun' to fight on the mat as the numbers are a bit ridiculous so grinding for this material is tedious for me and not very fruitful. 

to make fighting the dust mites easier, wear termite armor for the dust protection, upgraded ladybug shin guards for the additional health boost, an upgraded mask of the mother demon for the poison nova, and use a mint upgraded mosquito needle for the health steal and elemental weakness bonus.

this way, if they do gang on you, the poison nova hits them all, while your poisoning them with every jab, stealing a good amount of health, and completely immune to their status effects. makes farming lint a breeze.