Hitting two enemies with Amplified Thrust (without the need for an ally)

Hey there,

so if you are a Berserker/Cipher and like to do some cool stuff while confused (like casting Amplified Wave or Ectopsychic Echo on enemies) you will probably like this one:

When you are confused and cast Amplified Thrust on a single enemy (you can bc. confused) it will damage and push that enemy directly. If a second enemy is around it will jump to that enemy, too (and do its thing). This is essentially a +100% multiplicative dmg boost and pretty cool because the single target dmg is quite high (for a tier-2 spell). 

Enjoy! :) 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 6

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I tried this in the past when using squid's grasp. I had my MC wield squid's grasp, and then hired a berserker/cipher, who would get confused from frenzy, and then cast Puppet Master on himself, dominating itself. As soon as the toon is dominated, my MC would get Intuitive and Swift from Squid's Grasp, for as long as the domination lasts. It's important to use Puppet Master; once dominated, the toon will stand around and do nothing initially, but you can command it to do whatever you want. Don't use whispers because if you do all they'll do is stand around and do nothing until the charm wears off. It's pretty fun but is micro-intensive. You'll want to dump RES for your witch to keep their WILL low. If it's too high they'll often miss or graze with Puppet Master, which gives you no or a low payoff for all of this micromanagement.

• Like 3