Saved game options ( PC )

Is there a way to send a saved game file to a friend? If not then they should allow the friend or friends to save the game play when doing co-op .... It sucks when you and a friend put a lot of time into a game and can only enjoy all that hard work unless the person that has the saved game gets online to play ... also  C:\Users\Your username\Saved Games\Grounded   did not work! 

Edited by Ix FaceLess xI
  • Like 2

if you have grounded through xbox games pass then the save folder is locked behind a windows app folder. one of the things i don't really like about the game pass app. there is an option in the save menu to export your saves though. you could try that and have your friend put it in the same folder path that it exports to on their computer and it might load them up on their computer. but then you would have to keep passing the saves back and forth, other wise it's like creating a branching timeline.

Edited by Johnny Wirick
  • Like 1

Did you send the entire contents and folder of the desired savegame? I originally had this game trough game pass and succesfully just copied that savegame to the Steam version I bought. Steam and MS Game Pass versions use different save file locations.

savegame.png

• Like 1