let us build on the sand box.

5 hours ago, Mushroom said:

Nothing stopping you from building on the sandbox, just start from the sand and go from there.

lol never said that cheesing it wasn't possible. but i believe that all assets created should just be built with the assumption that players will want to build on it. base building is a core aspect of the game and i shouldn't even have to ask to be able to build on the surface of the sandbox. it should be a  rule of their asset creation. it should have just been there.

• Like 1

Invalid surface. Not supported. Obstructed. And now.....Land rights? Unless the developers intend to build other content in these  areas, we should be free to build anywhere in the yard. On any surface. Without restrictions that do not make any sense whatsoever.

The frustration with the building restrictions is the inconsistency of when and where they occur. Don't mind having sensible rules to follow. Like building a wall too close to an item that uses the same space. Ok. Move the chest. No? Move the lamp. Still red? Ah....the Purple Chair is too close! That did it. Build the wall. Then scoot the chest back. The lamp.  The chair. Ah... that's better. (Thanks Obsidian. Moving furniture was the best idea ever!) Make sense? Sure. But not being able to build a blueprint for a support embedded clearly into solid rock is frustrating. Not supported? Ah.....hate to break it to you, but....ah....it is the support. Embedded in rock. Oh, not a problem. Just build everything else floating in air and then you are allowed to place the blueprint for the support and build it. Last. Oh boy.....I hear a smoothie on the rocks calling to me. Need to chill out near the pond.

No. I forgot.....The Tadpole Quartet is having a rather loud session of How to drive Willow Crazy Musical beneath my lovely lily pad mansion. Perhaps I'll go visit my friend George (the wolf spider).  Haven't seen him lately. I actually miss him. Have fun everyone! 

• Like 1